Chapter 81

"Do I have to go?"

Jin perked up and looked at Kat, "I can go instead."

Mandy scoffed, "I'm not taking you to an Ikon concert, knowing you, you'd rush on stage and beat Jay up."

"Well my mate seems a little too excited about these wolves, she's all like 'I can't wait to get backstage and talk to them again.' What do you expect?"

"Jin, she is COVERED in your scent. She has her wedding ring, her mate mark and her fated mate tattoo. Like bruh you are stuck with her ass, why you are worrying about some boys singing in a language she doesn't even understand is beyond me."

He looked at Mandy and rolled his eyes, Kris sat up all smug like "you don't have to speak the language to appreciate the music."

"If Kat doesn't want to go then Joon can go. There's no way I'm bringing a possessive Alpha to the concert, I already have to smell you on her, I don't want to choke on your pheromones."

Joon looked up from his book, "uh babe, I may speak the language but I'm not into kpop."

"Great then I can go," Jin was looking a little too smug for her.

Mandy looked at Kat with pleading eyes, the Beta sighed, "fine, but you better feed my ass or I'm going to riot."

"Deal," she cheered as she high-fived her bestie. "Now go get dressed so we can go see Ikon!"

Mandy was staring at the guys on stage with an eyebrow raised, why the fuck is one of them wearing a schoolgirl outfit? She turned to look at Kris and there was no confusion on her face, is this normal? Do they routinely wear girls' clothes on stage? She wasn't judging, you do you boo, but this is not what she was expecting from an Alpha.

Kris was clapping, "poor Jay always losing the games and getting punished."

"Huh?" Kat asked with her mouth full of nachos.

"They always play games before they go on stage and the loser has to do something embarrassing. Jay is the oldest but he loses a lot and the punishment is normally him getting put into some sort of girly outfit. Isn't it funny?"

Now that she thinks about it, Mandy is actually laughing. They started performing Love Scenario as their first song, a song Mandy actually knows. She's heard a lot of their music ever since Kris moved in six months ago, but she can't really pick one group out from the next. Blackpink and Seventeen are about the only ones that she can, and that's only because they announce their names in their performances. 

They finished the song and immediately went into Rythm Ta which made Kris go borderline feral, she was jumping up and down screaming about how much she loved the song. Then the boys had a bit of banter as they spoke to the crowd. Basically, they were just clowning poor Jay and Song told everyone that Jay was going to change and then they'd perform their newest song. This was from the album she shot pictures for. 

Five minutes later they were performing, Kris and Kat were eating the popcorn that Mandy had bought. It was a great concert, and Kris was so freaking excited to go backstage and see them. When they were making their way back Mandy pulled out the hoodie from her bag and started putting it on Kris. "Why are you covering up my shirt? I just bought it and it has Jay's face on it."

Mandy snorted, "and that's why I'm putting your husband's hoodie that he scented the shit out of on you. I'm not trying to die tonight little sister."

The hoodie smelled so much like the Alpha that there was no way that any wolf would come near her, just like Seokjin wanted. Sigh, the things she does to make those idiots happy Mandy thought with a smile on her face. As Jin wanted, only the Omegas came near Kris since they weren't considered threats, but they also scrunched up their noses at the smell. "Sorry my Alpha is a bit possessive."

Jay just looked at her but didn't comment, "good boy, stay away from her. And thank you for the tickets."

He looked at Mandy and rolled his eyes with a smile, "no problem, happy birthday, and after that display at your studio, I'm surprised that he hasn't already knocked her up with pups yet. Like she's cute, but I don't exactly have the time to settle down with an Omega right now. He didn't need to drown her in his scent, I see the mating mark and the wedding ring. I can contain myself."

Mandy laughed, "well considering he got jealous over a cardboard cutout of you, this is mild."

Jay grinned, "oh he did, did he?" He bit his lip a bit, "can I have fun?"

Chaos and violence, that's what Mandy chooses 98% of the time when she wakes up. "Oh please do. It'll be so entertaining."

He walked over to the Omegas, "Kris, here. I wanted to give you this."

It was the towel that he used to wipe up his sweat during the concert, it reeked of him. "Oh, thank you." She said with a slight blush over her cheeks. After they left and were in the car heading home Kris frowned, "it doesn't smell as good as I thought it would."

"What does it smell like? I mean it's sweat, I'm not surprised that it stinks."

"It doesn't stink, per se, it smells like the ocean just a bit saltier. But it's not his smell, I miss my Jinnie."

Kat and Mandy looked at each other and started cracking up, "you are so fucking whipped it's ridiculous." 

Kris threw the towel onto the seat next to her, "I want my Alpha," she pouted.

"Don't worry little Omega, we'll be home in less than twenty minutes, and knowing your Alpha he's waiting at the front door for you to get back." And Kat was right, as soon as they walked in Jin was standing there, waiting.

She ran into his arms, jumped and wrapped her whole body around him, and purred. Kat looked at Mandy and snorted, "newlyweds."