Chapter 66

The morning of Kris' birthday was insane, thankfully it was a Friday so everyone was going to work. The biggest issue was getting Yoongi out of the house without Jimin. "Baby boy, you are going to want to nap. Just come to work with me."

Tae rolled his eyes, "he'll be fine Yoongi. He can go one day without a nap."

Yoongi rolled his eyes back at the sassy Omega, "you aren't the one that has to deal with the fallout. So the only way I'm leaving is if I get to come back at lunch and put my baby to bed."

"You just want him to suck your dick," Tae snarked back.

Do not kill the pregnant Omega, is the new mantra that Yoongi has to tell himself multiple times a day. "It has nothing to do with that Tae and you know it. Even before he chose to be woken up that way I was more than happy to be his pacifier with no sucking of my dick. It calms him enough that he gets a great nap and that makes my Alpha happy. So I will be back at lunchtime."

Tae's hands were on his hips, "fine. But you have to bring us food. We want chicken fried steaks, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Oh, corn on the cob, a salad, and pie, no cheesecake."

"Of course I was going to bring back food. He's carrying my pup Tae. Now go do whatever it is that you two have been planning and I'll act surprised when I get home."

"You knew we were planning something?"

In a deadpan voice and face, "not an idiot Tae. I know when my Omega is up to something. I also knew it doesn't concern me so I just let him do his thing." Then he was gone.

Tae turned around to look at Jimin with wide eyes, "he's, how do you put up with that?"

"I love his stubborn ass. Now we have four hours to get this set up because once he gets home and I eat he will make me nap and it'll be left on you."

"I can always have Kook get off a little earlier if need be. Kat is keeping Kris out until 5 and Hobi promised to do the same to Jin. Joon doesn't get home until 4:30ish so it's perfect."

Jimin nodded his head, "are we still doing the cereal bar for food?"

"Yeah, it's literally her favorite food. But do you think we should have something else? The guys aren't big cereal eaters."

"Probably. Can Kook pick some stuff up when he picks up the cake? We can just do breakfast."

Tae thought about it for a second, "yeah he totally can. Can Yoongi cook the food?"

"Well, it all depends. Say he gets home at noon, we eat and he has to put me to sleep, that'll be around 1:30 at the earliest. Then I need to sleep, if he wakes me up early I'll be grumpy. So the soonest I'd wake up would be 4:30."

"You are going to potentially miss her surprise birthday party to nap?"

Jimin looked so offended, "first of all, I'm pregnant."

"So am I dumbass."

"You are pregnant by the energizer bunny, my mate is a grumpy, lazy, house cat."

Tae started cracking up, "I'll make us something to eat, you start opening the shit we bought." 

20 minutes later everything was taken out of its packages and Tae brought over a plate of food. It had a blueberry muffin, a side of cucumber kimchi, and some beef stew that Hobi made the other day. "This looks amazing, how did you know this is what I wanted?"

Tae held up his wrist, the one with Jimin's soulmate mark on it, "I'm your soulmate, duh."

Jimin grinned, "why couldn't you be an Alpha?" He was kidding, he'd never trade Yoongi for anyone, including his soulmate.

"You should have been the Alpha, I'm too lazy to top constantly." They both laughed so hard that they couldn't breathe and then they ate their food. By the time they were almost done with the decorations, Yoongi walked in.

He eyed the countertop that had several glass vases full of cereal, the milk dispenser as well as all the Ikon decorations. "So it's for Kris, birthday I'm assuming?"

"Yup, don't tell Jin. He has no idea."

Yoongi dropped the food on the table, "oh this is going to be hilarious. I can't wait to see his face."

Tae scoffed, "well then you better get your Omega fed and asleep if you don't want to miss it. Apparently, anything under 3 hours isn't enough for him."

"Noted," then he got the food out, pulled Jimin into his lap, and proceeded to feed him.

"I can feed myself Yoongi," Jimin whined before his mate shoved another bite into his mouth. "What about you?"

"Already ate, stop talking before you choke."

"Yeah, wouldn't want you to choke before you get his dick," Tae snickered. A low growl from Yoongi had him apologizing really quickly.

Once Jimin was fed Yoongi picked him up and carried him to their room while Tae finished up the rest of it. He heard the door open and he started to freak out a bit, "baby can you help me? I don't want to drop the cake?"

Tae let out a sigh of relief, it was just Kook and not Kris or Jin. "Coming," he yelled as he ran towards his mate. They set the cake up and put the food away. "You came home early."

Jk bit his lip, "well I missed you and wanted to see you."

Tae rolled his eyes, "you saw me this morning, twice in fact you horny wolf."

The Beta wrapped his arms around his Omega, "true, but there's just something so unexplainably sexy about knowing that my pup is in there. It makes me want to ravish you all day and all night."

Tae looked at the clock on the wall, they had time really. Everything was done except cooking the food which they couldn't do until like 4:30. "Well you have me for like 2 hours all to yourself. Whatcha gonna do with all that time?"