Chapter 88

"I change my mind, I don't want to do this anymore," Tae was distraught, tears pouring down his face and Jk didn't know what to do.

"Tae Tae, it's going to be okay. I pushed two babies out, you only have to worry about one. Just push and soon you'll be holding your pup." Then he giggled a bit, "and then maybe I'll get my pup back."

Tae giggled back at the other Omega, "nope, once this pup is here we'll have to hold both of them like Landon and Yoonji."

Kris looked up from in between Tae's legs, "you are fully dilated if you want to start pushing you can."

"I don't want to, he can stay inside forever for all I care."

"Baby, I really want to meet my Princess."

"Not a girl," he groaned before screaming a lot of profanities at everyone in the room. 

Jimin snickered, "damn didn't realize he knew that colorful of language." But Jimin stopped laughing when Tae's rants turned towards him. Three hours later Jiwon, an Alpha was born.

Tae looked at his husband with a smirk, "told you it was a boy," before promptly passing out.

It was like Mingi knew his soulmate was born, as soon as Tae pushed Jiwon out Mingi started to scream and pitch a fit until he was placed in Jk's arms next to the newborn pup. Jk sighed, "is this a by-product of being a pack of fated mates? Our kids are going to be together?"

Yoongi snorted, "well it can't last for more than one generation, I'm not about that Alabama cousin life."

Life with four pups was hectic, so hectic that instead of having their usual museum outing for Joon's birthday that ended at the strip club, he opted for just Mandy and him to go to the museum and then head home to help with the babies. "Are you sure you don't want to go?"

"I'm sure, I only go to see you having fun. You can dance for me later if you want. But I'm okay to just hang out at home, with our ever-growing pack."

When they got home, they handed out little gifts for everyone. It was such a Joon thing to do, buy others gifts on his birthday. "Come here my little peanut, Auntie wants some Landon snuggles." She reached down and picked him up from the mat on the floor and he started screaming. "What's going on? I didn't take him from Yoonji." But he didn't stop until Joon took him from her arms.

Kat looked at her soulmate and smiled, she walked over to her and grabbed her hand, "follow me." Kat dragged Mandy all the way to her room and shoved her into the bathroom, "take this."

Mandy looked at the box in her best friends hands, "I'm not pregnant Kat. We tried for months and it didn't happen. We've given up, we are fine with helping with all of your pups."

"Just, please. I want to confirm something."

The Alpha sighed with her eyes already starting to tear up, "I'm scared of it saying no."

"I know you are, but I have a theory about Landon and I want to see if it's true."

10 minutes later the two soulmates were staring at the stick with tears in their eyes, "I'm pregnant?" 

"It looks like it, I knew there was a reason that Landon wouldn't let you hold him. He loves you."

"Can you send Joonie in here? I'm sure he's freaking out right now."

Joon walked into Kat's bathroom, looking confused and worried. "Are you okay? Kat said you needed me."

"I had planned to give you your present later, but I think that what I'm about to give you, well it'll top anything I could ever purchase." She handed the pregnancy test to her husband and waited for it to click in.

"You are, we are? A baby?"

She ran towards him and jumped into his arms as they sobbed into each other's necks, just breathing in each other's scents. "Are you happy?"

"So happy, you have no idea. You don't even smell different."

"Maybe that's an Alpha thing," she mumbled. "We should probably go tell the others."

Joon chuckled, wiping his tears away, "the Omegas are going to flip their shit." And Joon was right. There was so much screaming and jumping and more screaming, add in a few tears and it was absolute chaos.

Kris dragged her down to the clinic to do an ultrasound to see how far along she was, not very far, just a few weeks but hearing their pups heartbeat was everything. It made her so happy and scared. All of her fears were coming to the forefront now that this was real.

Joon leaned down and kissed her forehead and knuckles, then her mating mark, and finally her lips "it'll be okay. I'm here, I'll always be here. You are safe, I promise."

Besides not being able to hold Landon, being pregnant wasn't so bad, that is until she hit the third month. Then morning, no all fucking day sickness kicked in and Mandy was dying. "I can't do this anymore."

Kris rolled her eyes, "you've known you were pregnant for like 3 weeks. I hate to break it to you Sissy but you have like sssoooo many more months to go."

"Uuggghhhh, don't remind me."

"Come on, Jin made you some smoothie that has all the stuff your pup needs."

Mandy shook her head and gagged again, "no way. I saw the shit that Hobi made for Kat, if Jin is anything like him this is going to be so fucking gross."

Kris rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, "Jin is a classically trained chef, and Hobi is a Pinterest enthusiast. There's a huge difference."

"You aren't wrong, but I still don't trust you or him."

"I'll try it first, if it's gross you have my permission to drown him in it."

That perked Mandy right up, she's always down for murder when she's even slightly annoyed. Call her petty, but pissing Jin off is one of her favorite past times, even more since he mated her sister. "Deal, but he better not fight me on his death. I'm pregnant and get winded easily."