Chapter 35

"Are you sure though?" Jimin whispered into the phone. He sighed quietly, "okay, I will and I love and miss you Alpha." Jimin hung up his phone and tried really hard not to be upset.

"You okay baby boy?" Jimin shrugged but wouldn't look up at his Alpha. "What did Mandy say?"

Jimin took a deep breath and then looked at Yoongi, "she said that we should have the party this weekend. That Jin has been waiting for so long and he shouldn't have to wait any longer to celebrate being mated."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, "she doesn't want to go to the party?"

"She does, but she doesn't want Jin to have to wait. And she said that we should throw one for Kris too. Because if Jin gets one she should get one as well."

"She's going to miss her little sister's mating party?"

Jimin looked like he was seconds away from crying, "I tried Yoongi, I really did. But she was adamant about us doing it this weekend." Jimin swiped his tears away, "she seemed like she was having a lot of fun there, without us."

Yoongi wrapped his arms around his distressed Omega, "baby I know she misses you guys. I talked to her yesterday and she lectured me for 20 minutes about your heat coming up. That I better take care of you and give you a pup."

"I asked about the surprise wedding," Jimin whispered against Yoongi's chest.

"Oh, did she agree to it?"

Jimin nodded his head, ruffling his hair because of the shirt Yoongi was wearing. "She said as long as Kris wants to get married that she's okay with it. She just wants her happy, so if Jin makes her happy then that's good enough for her."

The Alpha squeezed his Omega tighter, "well that means that you need to talk to Kris about marrying Jin."

"I will, today is her first day working at her new job with Kat so I'll talk to her tonight."

"Why don't you and Tae bring her lunch from the restaurant and talk to her, I'm sure she'd love to see you guys."

Jimin pulled his head back and straddled Yoongi, Yoongi's eyes went wide but Jimin leaned in and kissed him, his tongue pushing against the Alpha's lips until they opened. He gently nudged Yoongi's shoulders until he was laying back on the bed, "have to be fast. You have work soon."

"Baby boy, I'm an Alpha. You know damn well that I can fuck you for hours."

Jimin scoffed, "well if you want to fuck this sweet ass you have 20 minutes."

Yoongi growled and flipped them over as he ripped the underwear off of Jimin and slammed into him. "When you can't walk later, don't blame me."

Jimin's head was thrown back, his mouth was wide open but no sound was coming out. Just huffs of air, it made Yoongi snort and move faster. Jimin's nails were digging into Yoongi's back and it only made the Alpha more crazed. Jimin cried out and Yoongi smirked knowing he found it, he held Jimin right there in that position so he could get maximum pleasure. "Oh fuck," Jimin whispered out.

"Cum for me Omega, squeeze my cock and I might just cum as well."

"Knot, please."

Yoongi chuckled, "you want my knot even though you aren't in heat?" Jimin nodded his head quickly and whimpered out a yes. "Okay baby boy, Daddy will give you his knot."

Kris was pacing back and forth in her room, "I'm so nervous."

Jin smiled, "baby you will be great and Kat is there too."

"I know, it's just this is real, not training where I have someone more experienced watching over me for any mistakes."

Jin walked over to his Omega and started to scent her, he knew that would calm her down. "Baby," he whispered as his lips grazed over her neck, "you are working at an Elementary school. Most likely you are going to be kissing boo-boos and giving kids tylenol."

She breathed a sigh of relief, "you are right Alpha. I don't know why I was freaking out so much."

There was a knock at the door and they turned to see Kat standing there smiling, "ready to head to work cutie?" Jin growled and pulled Kris closer to his body, Kat rolled her eyes "chill Alpha, I have a mate and a pup on the way."

Kris giggled and she smacked her Alphas' chest lightly, she gave him a small kiss on the lips and then ran to Kat. Her small hands went to Kat's belly as she talked to the pup. All three Omegas have been overly obsessed with Kat and it's been an eye-opener. More than once she compared this to what Mandy goes through with them and Kat can't wait for her to come back.

Kris skipped into her new office and looked around, she couldn't believe that she was finally doing what she went to school to do. Her first patient was a little girl, her tummy hurt. She gave her a little pepto and had her lay down for a bit. After 30 minutes she wasn't getting better so she advised the secretary to call her parents and have them come get her.

"Jimin if we leave and go shopping now both of our mates are going to be mad," Tae whined as he was packing up the last of the boxes in the flower shop. It had been sold and they had to get everything out by tomorrow. "And we have to finish packing."

Jimin pointed to the box Tae was taping up and then pointed to the rest of the room "we're done dude. And who cares what they think? We have a party to plan and a potential wedding as well."

Tae sighed, he knew he wouldn't win against Jimin. Sometimes he acts like he's an Alpha vs an Omega. "Fine, but if Kook gets mad I'm blaming you fully."

Jimin grinned and winked at Tae, "I'm okay with being punished by Daddy."

"Of course you are," Tae grumbled but laughed because he knew that he wouldn't mind getting punished either.