Police?

I hate author's notes too but I'm sorry for not posting this week! I've been getting ready for a family trip so after next week I should be posting regularly again
____________________________________
Tuesday

I woke up in Jacob's arms. I don't even remember falling asleep or even getting into the bed. I checked the time on my phone, 11:34. I tried to get up but winced in pain and failed to get out of Jacob's arms.

Right.

That happened.

I laid in Jacob's arms as the memory of what had happened yesterday flooded my head.

Tears fell from my eyes, the thought of how the man I called my father betrayed me. All those years of "love" and "care" wasted. None of it was real.
I wanted to erase every single memory I had of him and just forget him altogether. I hate him but at the same time the love I had for him was real and you can't just stop loving someone as quick as you can snap ur fingers.

*jacobs pov*

I woke up to soft sobs. Oh no she's crying fuck fuck fuck.

"Heyy it's okay, it's okay. What happened baby?"

"I- he just- everything hurts and I think everything is just now hitting me"

I held her close trying to be gentle so I don't hurt her. I hate seeing her like this. She tells me not to blame myself for things that aren't really my fault but I can't help it. It's my fault. It wouldn't have ever fucking happened if I was with her like I should've been.

*y/n's pov*

I stopped crying after a couple minutes and turned over to face Jacob.

I kissed him and smiled

" I love you"

Wait.

Did I just.

Did I say that?

Omg.

"R-really?" Jacob questioned

"Uhm I- " I stuttered

" I love you too," Jacob said smiling

I couldn't help but smile. This man makes me so happy it's crazy

*jacobs pov*

She loves me? I just woke up and I already know today is going to be a great day.

* y/ns pov*

The moment was ruined by a loud banging on the front door downstairs

"I'll answer it," Jacob said and got out of bed

"I'm coming too!" I got up and followed close behind him

We got downstairs and Jacob opened the door to reveal three policemen standing outside the door

"Put your hands where I can see em'!" One of the policemen demanded. What the hell is going on and why are there police here?