Fixed

I pulled into the driveway and turned the car off.

As soon as I walked inside making sure to shut the door behind me I heard Jacob yelling and Harper and Bryce's telling him to stop and calm down.

I sped walked to the kitchen and when I got through the door way I saw Jacob holding a glass and Bryce holding his arm back to prevent him from throwing it.

Harper was standing a couple feet away from them when she saw me standing there.

She ran over to me and I could see the worried look on her face.

"He's acting like Jay and I don't know what to do Bee! Please do something" she pleaded.

"It's okay, I'll handle it okay. Just go watch a movie or something and calm down okay your gonna have a panic attack" I said in the most calm voice I could.

She nodded and ran out the room.

"Jacob put the damn glass down! Your out of you mind dude" Bryce yelled.

"Oh really?! Am I? I didn't even fucking notice Bryce. Of course I'm out of my mind! I let the one stable thing in my life go. The one thing that made me feel safe and at home! I just let her go like a goddamn idiot!" Jacob boomed.

His voice sounded so off.

I walked over to him and Bryce let go of his arm.

"Jacob... please put the glass down" I demanded staying as calm as I possibly could.

He stared at me and his gaze softened a bit.

He slowly and hesitantly placed the glass on the counter and let his arm drop back to his side.

"Come on" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

I heard Bryce let out a relieved sigh as we climbed the stairs.

When we reached the room I let go of his hand and shut the door behind us.

I turned back around and Jacob just stood there.

"Come here" i sighed holding out my arms.

He didn't hesitate and let himself fall into me.

His arms wrapped loosely around my waist and he basically melted into me.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and soon after I heard soft sobs.

"It's okay" I reassured as I rubbed his back with my hand.

He shook his head.

"It's not" he said.

His voice was muffled because his head was buried into my chest.

"Then it will be okay" I said.

"No it won't. I've lost you. Like an idiot I fucking lost you" he cried.

"But I'm here now." I spoke.

He stood up straight, towering over me.

"Are you?" He asked.

The question was stupid but when he said it it sounded sad.

Obviously I was here but that's not how he meant it.

"Yes" I replied.

He lowered his head, connecting our lips.

It had only been a day or so since we broke up but it felt like I hadn't kissed him in years.

I missed the feeling.

I rested my hand on his cheek and he let his hands fall loosely onto my waist.

He pulled away before looking into my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I was being an idiot" he said.

"Yeah you kinda were" I chuckled.

"You couldn't even last a whole 48 hours without me" I smiled.

He rolled his eyes but returned my smile with a small one.

"Let's lay down you look drained" i said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed as he fell onto it as well.

He laid his head on my chest and traced shapes on my stomach.

I had my right arm around him and playing with his hair while the other rested on his side.

I felt his entire body relax and it was like someone had just taken a huge weight from him.

"Where we're you today?" He asked.

I sighed before replying.

"I was at uh.. jays house" I replied.

I felt him tense up a bit.

"I was upset this morning and didn't know where to go" I added.

"Nothing happened between us" I reassured.

He relaxed again.

Silence filled the room.

I was thinking about how chaotic these past days have been when Jacob broke the silence.

"I've been thinking about it and I don't know if I want to go to hype house" he said.

I looked down at him confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know. I mean it's already caused so much harm and I haven't even moved yet." He said.

"But think of all the good it'll do" I replied.

He paused to think about what I said.

"And if your worried about something happening with us I'm only a call away or even a 45 minute drive" I added.

"But I don't wanna leave you" He said.

"Your not leaving me. Your still here in California and we're still gonna be together" I reassured.

He paused.

"So we're together?" He questioned.

I smiled to myself before replying.

"If you want to be"

"Of course I want to be" he replied.

"Then yes" I said.

A couple seconds later he fell asleep on my chest and soon I fell asleep too.

___________________________________
This isn't exactly what I planned for the breakup but yk I gotta give y'all what you want lol. But nowww I get to write you rejecting Jay 🤭
Thanks for reading<333