Parents

We went upstairs and showered. Once we had finished Jacob got dressed and went to drain the hot tub.

I was scrolling through instagram, just liking posts... but then I realized..

We didn't use a condom...

shit.

I rushed out the bed and basically flew down the stairs.

"Jacob" I called out of breath.

"Yeah?" He questioned, standing back up from the ground.

"You didn't use a condom!" I said.

He smirked and looked away.

I gasped at the realization.

"You did it on purpose!" I exclaimed.

He just laughed at my words and I crossed my arms

"You said you wanted a baby" he shrugged.

"It doesn't hurt to try right now. We have to wait nine months anyway" he added.

I shook my head at him and let out a chuckle.

He walked over to me and pulled me closer by my waist, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Now we wait a couple weeks" he smiled.

I loved how excited and happy he was about this whole thing. It's a side of him I've never seen before.

Of course I've seen him happy and stuff but never this happy.

It warmed my heart.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and he leaned back down for me to kiss him.

"And you go talk to your parents" I smiled as I pulled away.

He groaned and dropped his head onto my shoulder in annoyance.

"Can't we just tell them when the baby is here?" He asked sarcastically.

"Or tell them after we know for sure your pregnant" he added.

"Absolutely not" I smiled.

He laughed at my response before placing another kiss on my lips and then forehead.

"Your coming with me to tell them" he said, grabbing my hand and walking towards the house.

"What? Noo" I whined as he dragged me along.

"I'm not doing this by myself" he stated.

And with that... we were on the way to his parents house...

<>

"Clearly this is important. You wouldn't have us both here sitting down like this if it wasn't so please... explain" Jacobs mom said, concerned about what was to come.

My leg started to bounce from the anxiety.

I don't know what kind of reaction to expect from his parents.. that scares me.

I'm guessing Jacob noticed because he grabbed my hand, lightly squeezing as he did.

"Before I say anything really important I want you both to know that this is something that y/n and I both want. We've thought about it for a while and we know for sure we want it" he spoke.

His parents shot each other a look before fixing their attention back on us.

"Well what is it?" His dad asked, getting a bit impatient.

Jacob glanced at me before looking back to his parents.

"We want to..." he started, chickening out mid sentence.

I sighed before sitting up to speak.

"We're thinking about possibly having a baby" I said, confidently.

Well... as confident as I could.

His mothers eyes widened and his fathers mouth slightly opened from the shock.

An awkward silence fell as they took in the news.

..

SOS. Abort. Run. Hide.

"Are you sure?" His mom asked, breaking the silence.

Jacob nodded in response.

"Don't you think your a little too young" his dad cut in.

"I mean your only 20" he added.

"We're ready" Jacob replied.

"This is a huge responsibility Jacob. I mean... you have to buy everything for the baby and constantly tend to the baby." His mom said.

"It's not just all fun and rainbows" she finished.

"We know. And we're ready for that" Jacob replied.

She looked over to me and then back at Jacob.

"Y/n is this something that you really want to go through?" She asked, looking back to me.

"Yes, I've thought about it and thought of every possible outcome but I know that whatever happens, happens for a reason" I replied.

"And I'm prepared for it" I added with a small smile.

"Well I guess if you know for sure what your getting yourselves into then I'll support" His dad said smiling back at me.

"I agree" his mom said.

<>

We got in the car after hanging out and talking with his parents.

"Want some food?" Jacob asked as he put the car in reverse.

"Yeah but idk what" I replied, buckling my seatbelt.

"(fast food restaurant of ur choice)?" He suggested.

"Sounds good" I smiled.

The car ride started silent. I just sat and looked out the window, enjoying the view of the sunset.

"I'm glad they took it well" Jacob said breaking the silence.

"Me too" I replied.

He reached over, placing a hand on my thigh.

"Are you sure you want this? I feel like I'm kinda pressuring you to do it" he admitted.

I turned to look at him.

"You aren't pressuring me to do anything I promise" I smiled.

"I really do want this. I just want to make sure I do it right" I added.

"You'll do amazing" he smiled back.

I sure hope so..

___________________________________
Sorry this chapter is a lil short I just have a lot I want to write and I want to do it over the course of the next few chapter instead of cram it all into one. Thanks for reading<333