Moving on

We sat on the couch watching a show and after an episode Bryce finally got here "sorry It took me so long, my mom was giving me hell again" he said annoyed. " why?" We asked "she wants me to move out and go to college cause she says that tiktok and social media isn't a steady job and won't make me successful" he said annoyed as he sat down next to Harper

His mom always argue's with him about this. "I keep telling her I don't want to go to college but every time I do she just scoffs and shakes her head." He continued.

" Well our parents are in their mid 40's and early 50's, so they don't understand how much social media has changed and that you don't have to go to college to be successful. She'll come around." I said

"I guess" he sighed. "Besides soon we'll be moving out anyway" I continued looking away from him and smirking a bit. "Yea-  wait what do you mean 'we'" he asked everyone turned to me confused

We had all been saving for years so we could all live together in a nice house. Kinda like a content house but better. I haven't told them yet but i added everything up and found an extremely pretty house that we can get soon. My mom said she'd even throw in some money.

"Oh I didn't tell you guys?" I said trying not to smile.
" tell us what" they all asked. " We found a house and we finally have enough to get it! We're actually gonna be able to live together" I said trying to contain my excitement.

"WHAT?" Harper screamed "NO WAY" Bryce jumped up and out his hands on his head in shock

Jacob was speechless. "We can drive by the house on the way to the beach if y'all want.." I suggested. "YES. CAN WE" they all said "yes" I replied laughing

We all got ready to go and hopped in the car. I was driving, Jacob was in the passenger seat, and Harper and Bryce were in the backseat.

"Hey can we get McDonald's on the way there please I want fries" Harper said.

I gulped as the thoughts of what happened last time I went to McDonald's rushed into my head.

Jacob noticed and put his hand on my thigh gently rubbing it. "Did something happen?" Harper asked concerned, I guess she had noticed too. "Do you want to tell them" Jacob whispered. "Uh could you.. tell them instead" I whispered back.

I felt my hands grip the steering wheel. I want to forget the whole thing. But as much as I want to. I can't.

Jacob paused for a second before telling them what had happened. "Get out the car y/n" Harper said to me. We hadn't pulled out the driveway yet so I got out the car and as soon as I did she pulled me into a hug

"I'm so sorry.." she said crying into my shoulder. "Don't be sorry! It's not your fault he's a terrible person. And he's locked up now. Also Jacob kicked his ass." I said tearing up a bit.

"But .. I should've checked in on you and I should've known something was up" i hate when my friends blame themselves that is out of their control. "Hey, it's all better now. Look at me. I'm fine love" i wiped the tears off her cheeks and gave her a reassuring smile.

She hugged me again before getting back into the car. I got back in the car as well and looked over to see Jacob looking at me. "You okay?" He mouthed.

I nodded and smiled. "We don't have to go anymore we can go somewhere else." Harper said

"Oh no honey we're getting those fries the fuck." I said smiling and putting the car in reverse. Everyone smiled and chuckled a bit.

We got to McDonald's and as soon as we got there I felt my stomach turn. I started taking deep breath's as I pulled up to the speaker in the drive through.

Jacob noticed and put his hand on my thigh to calm me down a bit. I ordered everything and pulled up to the window.

"Hi, your total is 14.35" the worker said smiling. I handed her my card and she handed it back along with the fries and drinks. "Thank you!" I said before driving away.

That wasn't as bad as I thought.

I drove to the new house while Harper played music and we all vibed and ate our fries and drank our drinks

Now playing (Reds playlist❤️)

I turned into a long dirt road that was surrounded by tall trees. "Where the hell does this go?" Bryce asked looking out the window. "You'll see" I replied.

After a good 4 minutes we pulled up to a huge gate that had a key pad coming out the ground in front of it. I pulled up next to it and put the pin in. The giant gates opened and I drove in. "Fancy" Harper said admiring the gate.

"Look at our soon to be house" I said smiling ear to ear. Everyone gasped at the sight of the big beautiful house. "No way" Jacob said "how much did your mom throw in?!" Bryce added.
The house

"I can't wait to moveee" Harper said gazing at the house

"I can't wait to moveee" Harper said gazing at the house. Everyone agreed and I started to pull off. "Oh there's also a pool AND hot tub in there back it's really nice" I said exited.

We continued playing music and driving to the beach talking about our soon to be house.

I pulled up to the parking lot next to the beach and parked my car in a parking spot.

We all got out the car and I popped the trunk. I pulled my hoodie off and threw it into the trunk. Harper and I grabbed our towels and bag before closing the trunk. I locked the car and walked onto the beach.

We sat down everything "Fuck" I said " what happened?" Bryce said confused. "I forgot the blanket in the trunk" I replied "what do you need it for" he said even more confused than before.

"To sit on" I said in a 'duh' tone " Why not sit on the towels?" He asked " uhh cause who wants to dry off with a sandy towel" I replied picking up my keys.

" makes sense. I'll go grab it, toss me your keys" he said holding his hand out to catch the keys. I tossed him the keys and he walked back to the car

Wait...

Where's Jacob? "Hey do you know where Jacob went ?" I asked Harper "uh no I thought he went with Bryce to the car or something" she answered

I looked over to the car lot and saw Bryce closing the trunk and locking the car. Jacob was no where near though..

Where the hell could he be?
___________________________________
Cliffhanger? Yes. Sorry for not updating last week! Love you guys thanks for reading! <333