Bryce

"I didn't know you were a fighter" he chuckled.

I let out a small chuckle as well.

"I'm not" I said.

"Right so that was just... what a friendly gesture?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well I'm not saying I don't fight I'm just saying I don't fight a lot" I said.

Then I remembered what had happened earlier today.

"Well... not normally at least. This is the second time I've hit someone today." I admitted.

"So you're a fighter" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes as I shook my head and smiled.

"Today was shit huh?" He asked. It was less of a question and more of a statement.

"Yeah" I chuckled.

"Do you smoke?" He asked as he pulled a blunt out of his pocket, along with a lighter.

"I did." I said.

"So... you don't anymore?" He asked as he put the blunt in his mouth and lit it.

"I did in high school. In my senior year." I replied finally taking my gaze off the ocean and looking at Bryce.

"Why'd u stop? Wait better question... why'd you start?" He asked, blowing the smoke out of his mouth.

"Well I started because I was in a bad mindset at the time. It was around the time my dad left again and I... well I blamed myself for it and needed a coping method so I turned to weed. My friend at the time told me it would help" I started.

"And I stopped because of Harper" I finished, looking back to the ocean again.

"Jays sister right?" He asked.

I nodded.

"She was worried about me. Said that i needed to stop for her sake. And also my family's sake" I said.

"Weed isn't bad though" he spoke as he lifted the blunt to his mouth.

"Yeah but it was getting bad. I was basically addicted to it" I replied.

"So you haven't smoked at all since then?" He asked.

"Nope" I said.

"Not once" I added.

"I'm afraid if I do... I won't be able to stop" I spoke.

"I get that" he replied.

We sat in silence for a moment. I was enjoying the view of the moonlit ocean and the stars reflecting off the water. He was enjoying it too but every couple of seconds he'd raise the blunt to his mouth again.

"You know I've never actually talked about that time of my life before" I said breaking the silence.

"Not that openly at least" I added.

"Really?" He question.

"Why'd you tell me?" He asked.

"I don't know. Your easy to talk to I guess." I said.

"Is that a good thing?" He asked.

"For sure" I replied.

"It means your a good friend" I added.

"Found you guys" someone said from behind us.

We both turned to look at the person to see Jacob walking up.

"Hey man" Bryce said.

"Jacob please sit down. Your so drunk your gonna fall into the water." I said as I noticed him stumble a bit.

"Anything for you" he smiled as he sat down behind me and Bryce.

"Harper and Bryce went home. So did the frats and those girls." Jacob said.

We sat in silence for a moment.

"You guys wanna go do something?" Bryce asked.

"Do what?" I said returning his question with my own.

"I don't know" he shrugged.

"Night swimming?" He suggested.

"Sounds fun" Jacob agreed.

"I'm down, as long as Jacob doesn't drown" I said.

"I won't drown y/n I'm not that drunk" he stated.

We all got up and walked back to my car.

Jacob and I told Bryce we'd be back soon after we changed and after that we headed back to the house.

<>
I slid my white bikini on along with some Jean shorts and a sheer button up shirt as a cover. I then slid on my flip flops.

"Ready?" I asked as I walked out the closet.

"Yup" Jacob said.

I walked towards our room door but was stopped before I could open it.

Jacob grabbed my waist and pulled me so I spun around to face him.

He then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss.

We soon had to pull apart for air and when we did he didn't waist another second before reconnecting our lips.

"Do we have to go yet" he asked.

"I think he can wait a bit" I smirked.

^SMUTT WARNING^

He slid my cover off of my shoulders, letting it drop to the ground. Then he pulled the string of my top causing it to slide up a bit but then he undid the top string which made it slide down my arms and onto the floor.

He took his shirt off and I slid his shorts down.

He then slid my shorts and bottoms down before picking me up by the back of my thighs, sliding his hands to my ass to keep my stable.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, connecting our lips and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked us over to his gaming desk which had recently been cleared and packed away.

He sat my down on top of the desk all without breaking the kiss.

"Fuck I need a condom" he groaned before walking away to the nightstand on his side of the bed and grabbing one from the drawer.

He walked back over placing his hand on my thigh and opening the condom with his free hand and teeth.

He spat the plastic out onto the ground next to us before grabbing the condom and sliding it on...
___________________________________
Things are about to get spicy.
Thanks for reading<333