Debt

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️TW: GUN⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

We all turned our heads to look in the direction of where the sound had came from.

"What the fuck" Harper whispered

Some guy had thrown an empty bottle at Bryce. The hell is his problem? I saw Bryce and Jacob throw a couple looks at each other, Jacob was infuriated and Bryce seemed.... scared?

"Fuck why now" Bryce whispered. "Y/n, Harper go to the car please" Jacob said turning towards us. "What why?" Harper said "Just go!" Bryce yelled. Harper stopped and stared at Bryce for a moment. I could see tears forming in her eyes, she turned and walked to the car.

I looked at Jacob before following Harper to the car.
We got in and I locked the doors. "What the hell is that about" I said looking out the window. Harper was in the backseat crying. Poor baby.

I hopped in the backseat with her and held her close. She's scared. Her breath is shaky and she seems really nervous. "It's okay, they'll be fine" I said.

"Here" I added before grabbing a fuzzy blanket from under the passenger seat. I placed it on her and wiped her tears from her face.

I suffered from really bad anxiety and this black blanket was the only thing that could calm me when no one was around to help so I'm hoping it calms her too.

I looked out the window to see Bryce getting beat up and Jacob trying to fend off the guy that threw the bottle. What the fuck! Who is this guy and what is his problem?

I watched for a couple seconds thinking Jacob would get the guy off but he couldn't. "Stay here" I said to Harper before leaving the car.

I went to the back of my car and opened the trunk. Where is she? I rummaged around a bit and found my box, it has "widow" engraved into the top of it. My mom got this for me a few years back. For protection reasons of course.

I opened it and pulled out my handgun. "Been a while" I said to myself before walking over to the boys.

"Hey!" I yelled getting the mans attention. I had the gun behind my back so no one could see. "Y/n what are you doing go back to the car!" Jacob yelled.

I ignored Jacob and continued walking towards them. I stopped when I got about 7 feet away.

"Whatchu want pretty girl" the man grunted. "For you to get off my friend here" I said gesturing towards Bryce with my free hand. "Ha! Not happening sweetheart. He owes me money. And he's gonna give it to me!" He yelled tightening his grip around Bryce's neck.

"Fine." I said before pulling my gun out from behind my back and pointing it at him. "Have it your way then" I continued.

He stared shocked and so did Bryce and Jacob. I stood there pointing the gun at him straight faced.

"It's cocked by the way" I said tilting the gun a little. He stood up slowly and put his hands up. He was mad.

"Mad?" I asked. He didn't say anything and kept his angered look on his face.

"How much does he owe and why?" I asked still pointing the gun at him. "120" he spat.

"All this for a measly hundred twenty bucks. My god." I said annoyed. "You'll get your money on Monday. No sooner no later. Now fuck off" I said.

He looked at Bryce and then back at me before walking off. I uncocked the gun and turned around walking back to the car.

"Y/n I-" Bryce started. "Get in the car." I said clearly pissed.

I thought he was done with this.

___________________________________
Heyy sorry I haven't posted in forever I've been dealing with a lot but I'm better now! I'm gonna try and post regularly again and I apologize if I can't! Thanks for being patient you guys are amazing! And we're almost at 10k readssss!!!! How crazy is that! Thank y'all so much for everything and of course thank you for reading <333