Over it

I didn't reply.

I didn't know what to say.

"Part of me thinks this is a good thing for us but the other part of me can't stand this." He said.

"It's your decision" I replied.

"Yeah but what if I pick the wrong one" he said.

"Then you learn from it." I replied.

"You should try and sleep. You can decide what you want tomorrow" I said.

And with that we did.

<>

I woke up and Jacob was once again gone.

I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Jacob was sitting at the counter with his phone in his hands.

I walked over to the Keurig and made myself a cup of coffee.

After I made it I stood on the other side of the counter in front of him.

"Did you decide what you want?" I asked as I took a sip of my coffee.

He looked up at me.

"I know what you want" he started.

"You want Jay. He told Harper y'all kissed and I overheard." He stated.

"Don't tell me what I want Jacob." I stated sternly.

"well am I wrong? I saw you giggling and blushing with him." He spat.

"Your not innocent either! You and Kaylee were cuddled up on that couch and she definitely wasn't scared to show she wanted you when she was grinding on you" I said.

"And don't say it's different because you could've easily told her to fuck off." I added.

"It is different y/n! Kaylee isn't my fucking psycho ex who's an addict!" He yelled.

"He's not an addict Jacob. He hasn't done drugs since 11th grade and he's sober. The only reason he was crazy was because of the drugs. He's changed! People change! Same way you suddenly didn't want to be with me anymore" I yelled back.

"When did I ever say that!? Of course I want to be with you y/n that's all I fucking want! I just don't want to be so dependent on you!" He yelled.

"Well it doesn't seem like that." I said before placing my cup down and walking out the room.

I slid on my slippers and grabbed my keys.

I had no idea where I was going but I knew I didn't want to stay there.

He just keeps pissing me off.

To be honest I think I'm starting to want this break more than he is.

I got in my car and pulled my phone out my pocket.

I texted the first person I could think of.

Jay.

I told him I needed to come over an get out the house.

He said that he was more than happy to let me stay here if I needed to.

I drove to his house as fast as I could without getting a ticket or getting into a crash and within about 10 minutes I was pulling into his driveway.

I walked up to the door and right before I could know he opened the door.

He was wearing gray sweatpants and a band tee.

I walked in and he shut the door behind me.

As soon as he turned around I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my head into his chest.