Another party

Harper and I talked about how excited we were to spend Christmas here for around 15 minutes before finally going back inside.

I walked to Jacob and I's room and saw that he was still sleeping, "Jacob... baby" I said trying to wake him up.

I shook him slightly and he finally woke up. "I've got to go grocery shopping there is literally nothing in this house" I said.

"Can't you just go later" he whined. "Noo I have to go now, if I go later I'll get stuck in traffic or heavy rain and you know that driving in rain like that gives me bad anxiety" I replied as I put my shoes on.

"Ughhh" he groaned rolling onto his back. "Is anyone else going?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Probably Red" I answered as I got up and grabbed my bag and phone.

"Oh ok.... What's Bryce doin?" He asked. "I'm not sure last time I checked he was sleeping in his room but that was like 30 minutes ago" I replied.

He watched as I fixed my hair in the mirror and scribbled down on a piece of paper what we needed from the store.

I finished writing it down and folded it before sliding it into my back pocket. I walked over to Jacob and planted a quick kiss on his lips "go back to bed okay, you should rest so we can actually do fun shit tomorrow" I said.

He laid back down and closed his eyes almost immediately falling asleep.

I walked out the room making sure to shut the door as I did. "Ready?" I asked Harper who was putting her hair up into a claw clip.

"Mhm" she mumbled as we walked over to the front door.

We walked out and got into the car making sure we had everything, once we finished checking I started the car and headed to the grocery store.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the grocery store after about 20 minutes of driving.

"I assume you brought a list" Harper said as we got out the car. I pulled it out my back pocket to show her. " of course" I replied.

She chuckled and shook her head "your literally a mom" she said. "Oh whatever" I replied rolling my eyes.

We walked into the store and grabbed everything we needed.

Just as we were about to check out a familiar voice called my name from behind "y/n!" They shouted.

Harper and I both turned around to see who was calling my name. About 15 feet away from me was my old friend Kate-Anne.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, I felt myself smile and I rushed over to her pulling her into a hug. "It's been years!" She exclaimed.

"I know you look so different!" I said "in a good way of course!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks! Oh my gosh! Harper??" She gasped as we started walking over to the checkout.

"Hi!" Harper said smiling.

"We should all hangout at the party tonight! It's at my house" Kate suggested.

"Oh uhm... what time?" I asked, "it starts at 10:30" she replied.

I gave Harper a look that basically asked her if we should go. "Sounds fun" Harper said, "Do you mind if Bryce and Jacob come as well?" I asked.

"Of course not! I'm excited to see them" she cheered.

"See you later then" Harper said. I waved bye and Kate did the same. We finished checking out before grabbing the groceries and heading to the car.

~Time skip~
Back at the lake house

Harper and I put the groceries away and just as we finished up Bryce and Jacob walked into the kitchen.

"We ran into Kate-Anne in the store earlier, she invited us to a party tonight" I said as I closed the fridge.

"Oh cool" Bryce said, "Are we going" He added.

"Harper and I are going but y'all don't have to come if you don't want to" I replied. "If your going I'm going too" Jacob stated.

"It starts at 10:30 so we'll leave around 10" I said.

We all went back to our room to relax until it was time to get ready. Jacob and I watched a movie and cuddled while Bryce and Harper were probably asleep or watching tv in their rooms.

After a couple hours it was time to get ready for the party so I got up and went into the bathroom.

She said to dress 'sexy but casual' whatever that means.
___________________________________
This one is shorter but I kinda rushed it so I could update it on time yet I still ended up being late🥲 hope y'all enjoyed it tho! Thanks for reading<333