Oh?

^SMUTT WARNING^

*Jacobs pov*

I reconnected our lips once again and slid my hand up her thigh.

I used my free hand to lightly hold her neck, deepening the kiss.

She slid her hands from my chest up to my shoulders and pulled me into her.

The effect this girl has on me.

I pulled her so she was at the edge of the desk before reaching down and lining myself up with her.

I slowly pushed into her causing us both to moan into each other mouths.

I picked up the pace within seconds causing the whole desk to shake a bit.

Luckily Bryce and Harper went to hangout at the beach because the desk was making a lot of noise that we wouldn't want them to hear.

"Fuck y/n" I moaned throwing my head back from the pleasure.

"Shit" she moaned gripping my shoulders.

I picked her up by her ass and brought her over to the bed. Sitting down with her on top of me.

She rolled her hips back and forth causing us both to moan.

"Faster baby" I pleaded, out of breath from everything.

She started to go up and down, picking up the pace.

"Just like that fuck~" I moaned throwing my head back again.

I gripped her hips before pulling her down onto me roughly.

I'm guessing I hit her g-spot because she moaned louder than ever.

"Fuck Jacob do that again!" She moaned breathlessly.

She slid up and I pushed her back down roughly causing her to basically scream.

"Shit" she moaned.

She picked up the pace again making us both moan from the feeling.

"Fuck I'm close" I said out of breath.

"Me too" she moaned.

I flipped us to where she was laying on her back and I was in between her legs.

I thrusted into her as fast as I could causing us both to moan our asses off.

"Fuckk~" she moaned so loud I swear I heard an echo.

Her legs started to shake and her back arched.

She was still gripping my shoulders and I had my hands on the sides of her head on the bed holding myself up.

My thrusts started getting sloppier and I felt myself getting closer and closer to my climax.

"Fuck y/n" I moaned.

I felt myself cum inside of her but kept thrusting for her to finish.

"Sit against the headboard." She said. I did as she asked without hesitation.

She got up and straddled me. I placed my hands on her hips and she placed hers on my shoulders again.

She lined me up with her and slid down.

"Shit!" I moaned.

She started rolling her hips picking up the pace with every move.

"Shit I'm gonna come again" I moaned.

"Fuckkk~" she moaned.

She started to slide up and down making us both moan.

I slammed her down onto me again making her throw her head back and scream my name.

I smirked to myself knowing the effect I had on her.

I did the same thing twice more and she had came all over me.

She slid off of me and collapsed onto my chest.

"I think that was the best sex we've ever had" she chuckled.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her.

She looked up at me before placing a small kiss on my lips.

She rolled off of me and I slid the condom off tossing it into the small trash can next to my nightstand.

"Should we shower before we leave?" I asked.

"Probably" she replied.

With that we got into the shower before getting dressed and heading back to Jay's.

<>
*y/n's pov*

"What took you guys so long?" Bryce asked as we walked inside.

"We showered" i replied.

"She takes forever dude" Jacob sighed.

He glanced at me with a small smirk.

"Well let's go before it gets any later. I've got beers and a blunt if your into that kinda stuff" Bryce said getting up from his seat, grabbing a cooler and heading outside to the back.

Jacob and I followed behind and after a couple seconds we were in the backyard.

"Nice pool" i said smiling.

Jacob pulled his shirt off and threw it onto the ground before jumping in. Bryce sat the cooler down before following behind Jacob and flipping into the pool.

I slid the cover off and dropped it onto the chair before sliding my shorts off as well and placing them.

I heard Jacob whistle and just shook my head, laughing to myself as I did.

"Pretty girls always have bodyguard boyfriends" Bryce said shaking his head referring to my 6'6 boyfriend next to him.

Jacob looked at Bryce before dunking him under water making me laugh.

Bryce came back up smiling and Jacob just laughed.

"Keep your eyes to yourself Bryce" Jacob said as he walked over to the stairs where I was.

He held his hand out and I grabbed it. He led me down the stairs and into the pool.

The rest of the night was amazing.

We laughed, drank beers, swam, got to know each other better, and just hungout until we looked like literal raisins in the pool.

Safe to say that tonight was incredibly eventful but also hella fun.
___________________________________
Thanks for reading<333
Also check out my tiktok I post one shots and stuff on there so go follow :) it's @ynsmultiverse