Another very chill day

We laid down on the bed and watched Stranger things together for a couple of hours before realizing how late it was.

"Holy shit it's already 5 pm!" I said checking my phone. "Damn. Wait we haven't eaten anything today" Jacob said.

"Yeah, now that I'm thinking about it I'm starving," I said sitting up. "You wanna doordash something or go get it?" He asked "Uhmm doordash" I said opening the app

"What are we getting though" he asked. I paused thinking about some food options. "How abouttt some good old McDonalds" I said smiling "can't go wrong with that" he said

I ordered the food on doordash and we continued watching stranger things while we waited.

After 25 minutes we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it don't worry" he said getting up off the bed. I watched him walk out of the room and downstairs.

I'm hot as fuck. I decided to change out of my sweats and t-shirt before he came back upstairs.

I got up and pulled my shirt over my head throwing it into the dirty laundry basket. I turned around to grab the tank top I had set out and before I could grab it I saw Jacob standing at the door from the corner of my eye.

I paused and stared back "..what?" I asked. He was just staring at me like he had never seen me in a bra and sweats. "Uh I- nothing," he said before walking in and closing the door behind him.

He sat the food down on his dresser "You should wear shirts less often" he said as he grabbed a straw from the bag putting it in his drink. "I can't just not wear shirts Jacob," I said laughing "why not," he asked sipping his drink.

"I mean if you want me walking down the streets of California topless then I'm down," I said sarcastically. "No no, I mean like around the house. When it's just us" he replied.

I laughed and pulled my sweats off before grabbing the shorts I had set out. "Hmm you should wear pants less often too" he said taking another sip of his drink.

"Jacob!" I said laughing "what? It's too hot anyway" he smirked as he grabbed the food off of the dresser and sat down on the bed.

I pulled my shorts on and joined him in the bed.

We ate and continued our stranger things marathon for the next couple of hours.

"It's getting really late," I said checking the time on my phone. I looked over and saw that he had already fallen asleep. I chuckled and got up to turn off the light.

I turned off the tv and sat the remote down on the end table before climbing back into bed. I got comfortable and shut my eyes.

As I finally started falling asleep I felt arms wrap around my waist. Jacob moved closer and his body contoured to mine with his head against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around his head and drifted off to sleep.

Friday

I woke up on Jacobs's chest and saw that he was scrolling through TikTok on his phone. I glanced at the time on his phone

10:43 A.M

I groaned and nuzzled my head into his chest. "Morning" Jacob said kissing the top of my head. I groaned in response and he let out a small chuckle.

"Crazy that your mom is gonna be back tomorrow and you'll have to go home," he said sighing and putting his phone down beside him. "Ugh don't remind me," I said rolling onto my side

" At least we'll be moving in together soon" Jacob continued. I turned back over and smiled "yeah I'm excited" I said.

He stared down at me smiling, I couldn't help but blush. We held eye contact for a good minute before he reached over and placed his hand on my cheek before pressing his lips against mine.

He moved his hand from my cheek to around my waist and pulled me on top of him breaking the kiss.

"I'm getting deja vu" Jacob chuckled referring to what had happened the other day while no one was home.

"Actually I think I need help remembering some things that happened could you uh show me" Jacob added smirking.

___________________________________
Hmm should I write another smut? Idk lmk if y'all don't want it or do want it that way I can write the next chapter. Love y'all thanks for reading <333