au revoir connard

*CRASH*

"What the fuck was that?" Jacob asked turning his head towards where the sound had came from.

"I don't know but it was loud as hell," I said. I looked over and saw a destroyed car that had crashed into the brick wall outside of Jacob's house. The wall had taken no damage but the car on the other hand was totaled for sure.
*a visual*

Omg. That's so bad!

"Holy shit-" Jacob said under his breath.

"Should we go check on them?" I asked keeping my eyes on the crashed car.

"Yea-" before Jacob could finish what he was gonna say we saw a drunken man with a beer bottle in hand stumble out of the car. Who the hell gets drunk this early? It's only what, 12 ish? This man is crazy. He got closer to us and I soon realized who he was.

It's

My father.

Fuck.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Jacob grunted. You could hear the rage and anger in his voice.

" YOU BITCH! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT? HUH? OH YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR DAMN MOTHER!" He started yelling nonstop and stumbling towards me.

No
No
No
No.
Please don't.
He's gonna hurt me again

I started hyperventilating. I felt like I couldn't breathe and tears ran down my face. I backed up but tripped over my own feet and fell to the ground.

Jacob ran over to me and helped me get on my feet. As soon as I was standing again he turned back around to face my dad.

"I'm so sick of your shit." Jacob said under his breath. His voice cold and enraged.

He started walking towards my dad and as soon as he was within arms length of him he right hooked his jaw. My dad stumbled over and fell to the ground. If he weren't drunk he wouldn't have fell. He's a tough dude but he's extremely weak in his drunken state.

"Don't!" Jacob said kicking him in the ribs

"Fucking!" He kicked him again on the other side

"Lay!" He got on top of him making it so he couldn't move and punched his face once again.

"Your!" He punched his nose making it bleed.

"Hands!" He left hooked his jaw, so hard it looked a bit lopsided.

"ON!" His voice got louder and his punches got harder.

"HER!" He got up and kicked his face. Holy shit.

That was lowkey kinda....

Hot-

Lord have mercy. We must stay focus brothas me Must. stay focused.

I just watched my dad get his ass kicked by my boyfriend. You know, I definitely thought it'd be the other way around as a kid.

My dad was laying on the concrete driveway groaning and bleeding. It's a gruesome sight. Jacob stood there looking at my father. I could tell a huge weight had been lifted off his chest. Like he had wanted to do that forever.

"D-disrespectful li-ttle shit-s *cough*" dad groaned.

He coughed up some blood and tried to stand up but Jacob wasn't having it and kicked him back down.

"Don't fucking move. You hear me?" Jacob said pulling out his phone and dialing 911.

"Hello? This is the guy from earlier, yeah with the whole situation with Mr.y/L/n , mhm we found the abuser he's in bad condition but he came hauling ass in his car and crashed into my brick wall-fence I have surrounding my house." Jacob said on the phone

I sat down on the ground at least 15 feet away from my father. I wrapped my arms around my knees and just sat there looking at the ground. Thoughts were flooding my mind like crazy.

A few minutes later the police had arrived back to the house and walked up to dad, still laying on the ground.

"Damn son. You did that?" An officer asked Jacob while examining my fathers body.

"U-uhm I-" Jacob stuttered not wanting to get in trouble

"You can be honest. Technically if you did do this it would count as self defense not assault so.." the office said now looking at Jacob

" yeah.. I did it" Jacob said trying to hold back a grin. I could tell he was proud of himself for finally doing that.

The officer turned to face me " Do you wanna press charges ma'am?" He asked

What kind of question is that? Of course I wanna press charges!

"Yes" I said and looked at my father laying on the ground.

"Turn over and put your hands behind your back!" The other officer yelled at my father.

He groaned and turned over on his stomach putting his hands behind his back. The officer got on top of him and started putting handcuffs of his wrists.

" You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" The officer said as he locked the cuffs in place.

I watched as the officers shoved my dad into the police car. Jacob came behind me and hugged me. He leaned his head down to my neck "you ok?" He whispered. "Mhm" I responded tilting my head and resting it on his.

It's been one hell of a week. And it's only Tuesday.
____________________________________
As always thanks for reading!! I love y'all sm <333 btw the title is French it means Bye asshole!