Cops

I saw the red and blue lights through the glass back door and the window inside the house.

"Shit." Jay mumbled.

"It can't be that bad right? We're not doing anything illegal it's probably just a sound complaint." Harper said.

"Yeah" Jay agreed.

Suddenly two cops came through the fence gate.

"We got a complaint from the neighbors. Your music is too loud and we're just here to kindly ask you to turn it down." One said.

"Sure thing" Jay said as he walked over to the speaker, turning the music down.

There was a pause and the cops both looked at each other.

I shot Jay a confused look only to see that he was equally confused.

"Can we uh.. search your house we just wanna check something." The other cop asked.

Jay nodded and the cops along with all of us walked into the house.

"You guys don't do any illegal substances or maybe even sell them by chance do you?" One cop asked.

We all have them a confused look and shook our heads.

Josh on the other hand didn't look so confused.

More shocked and worried.

oh hell.

"No sir" Jay replied.

I saw the officer mumble something into his radio and within 10 minutes two more officers with the k-9 department showed up.

We all have each other a concerned look.

"Uh sir what's going on here?" Jay asked.

One of the cops turned to look at him before speaking.

"We're searching the premises for any illegal drugs or substances. Officer Kildare noticed that there was a slight smell of what could possibly be cocaine. Now if any of you know anything about this or have this in your possession please step forward now and make this easier on all of us." He replied.

"Hold on wait... cocaine?" Jay questioned, now more confused than ever.

"That's crazy" Bryce (jays roommate) said equally confused.

They all walked upstairs and went in different directions searching the house.

"Josh I swear to god if you have fucking coke in my goddamm house-" Jay cursed as he rushed over to josh taking him by the collar of his shirt.

"Woah hey!" Bryce said breaking them apart.

"The cops are here dude. Don't start shit" He said to Jay.

Jay just flared at josh before turning around and sitting on the couch.

Just then the cops walked down the stairs holding a bag with white powder inside.

"Josh Richards." He spoke.

Fear filled josh's eyes.

"Your under arrest for being in possession of illegal substances." He added.

Another cop walked over to josh pulling his hands behind his back and putting him in cuffs.

He read him his rights and without another word from the officers, they were gone.

"What the fuck just happened" a girl said.

"these people are fucking insane. Cocaine? Come on." Another whispered.

"The fuck did you just say." I spoke turning to look at the blonde.

"see." She mumbled to her friend.

"Oh fuck you. At least I'm not a slut. Hoeing around with every fucking guy you see" I said.

"I'm sorry what?" She scoffed.

"Cmon, I know your a blonde but that doesn't mean you have to be this dumb." I said.

"Your crazy." She said.

"Y/n just leave it." Jay spoke.

I stopped myself.

"whore." I said before turning around and walking off.

"I knew she wouldn't hit me" she laughed.

That's when I lost it.

I turned back around and shoved her to the ground.

"Y/n stop!" Harper yelled.

"Don't do this again okay!" Bryce yelled.

She got up and slapped me across the face causing me to laugh.

"Really? Like that did anything" I said.

"If your gonna talk shit make sure you can back it up. Your all bark and no bite." I added.

"Y/n just leave it" Jay said standing up.

"Whatever" the girl said with an eye roll.

"Think before you do this!" Harper yelled.

I glared at her and she pushed me back causing me to stumble a bit but I balanced myself.

I punched her straight in the face before stepping back.

She had fell back to the ground but this time she was holding her nose.

"Oh shit!" One of Bryce's gray boy friends laughed.

"Damn!" Another yelled.

I stormed off before either of us could worsen the situation.

I hoped no one would follow me. If anyone tried to talk to me right now it'd just turn into an argument.

I noticed that Jays house was in front of the beach and walked over to the dock behind the house.

After a couple minutes of silence I started to think about everything that had happened these past couple of days.

Then I started to overthink.

Nothing new.

"Hey" I heard someone say from behind me.

Followed by footsteps.

Bryce (jays roommate) sat down next to me.

He was honestly the last person I expected to follow me.

"hi" I replied, keeping my gaze on the ocean.
___________________________________
Thanks for reading<333