What?

"My mom said if I don't go to college for at least a year she's gonna kick me out" he sighed running his hands through his hair as he sat back.

"Good thing we're moving" I said.

"I guess." He signed again.

"It's just so fucking frustrating. I've proved to her time and time again that social media is stable and I won't be a failure" he said sitting back up again.

"And don't say she'll eventually get it or whatever. I know she will it's just in the meantime it's sooo frustrating y/n" he said now standing up with his arms crossed.

I sat there staring back up at him.

After a second he walked into the kitchen and I hesitated before following.

He opened the wine cellar and grabbed a bottle of vodka.

"Bryce don't." I snapped.

He looked toward me and clenched his jaw.

"It's not that serious okay. Yes it sucks I know it really fucking sucks but don't start drinking out of control again" I said.

I walked over to him and took the bottle out of his hand.

Surprisingly he didn't resist and let me take it.

I placed it back where it was and turned back to face him.

"Y/n" He said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I have a hug." He asked. His voice was low and he sounded tired.

"Of course you can. You don't have to ask" I smiled and held out my arms.

He walked over and dropped his head onto my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me as well.

We haven't hugged in so long it felt a little weird at first but that feeling soon disappeared.

"It's all gonna be okay" I whispered.

"Everything will fall into place" I added.

"Why do you sound so convincing" he chuckled before pulling away.

"It's a gift" I shrugged and smiled.

"You should try and sleep" I added after a moment of silence.

He gave me a small smile and nodded before walking around me and back to his room.

I turned around and walked out the cellar.

I sat down on the barstool and rested my head in my hands.

Is this how moms feel when they have teenagers? I thought.

I chuckled at the question and as I did I felt a cold pair of hands grab my waist.

"I love your laugh" Jacob mumbled against my skin. His head was in the crook of my neck, lips lightly touching my neck.

I smiled and soon he started leaving soft pecks along my neck and jawline.

He stopped and stood up straight before walking around the counter an opening the fridge.

"Want something?" He asked, analyzing the stuff inside.

"Mmm a Pepsi would be nice" I smiled, resting my head on my hand.

He reached in and grabbed the Pepsi and a Dr Pepper for himself before shutting it and walking back over.

"Thanks" I said.

He nodded and opened my can for me.

"You didn't have to do that" I smiled.

He made a "girl please" face and handed it to me.

"What if it exploded all over you. Orr I don't know you cut yourself" he said taking a seat next to me.

"I would be fine I'm sure" I chuckled as I took a sip.

"Maybe. But I could've prevented it by opening it for you so... there ya go princess" he said as he opened his own drink.

I couldn't help but smile. He's never called me princess before.

It gave me butterflies to be honest.

We sat there in silence for a while, just drinking our sodas and getting lost in our thoughts. When out of nowhere he said.

"What if we just had a kid." He said.

I whipped my head around to face him.

I didn't even know what to say.

What?

He didn't even look away from wherever he was staring off to.

He kept a poker face when asking too so I couldn't tell if he was joking.

"What?" I asked.

He turned to face me.

"What if we had a kid" he repeated.

"Yeah I heard you the first time I just... what do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know. I keep thinking about Evelyn. How that could be us walking around in stores with our kid" he said.

"We're only 20" I said.

"I know but" he started.

"We could" he shrugged.

"We're not financially stable enough for that right now baby" I said.

He sighed.

"I guess" he finally said.

"One day" I smiled, giving him a quick kiss before getting up to throw my can away.

"One day like.. tomorrow one day or like.." he smiled sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him before walking out the kitchen and to our room.

He followed soon after and we laid back in bed eventually falling asleep.
___________________________________
Sorry it's been a while since I posted! I've been posting more on tiktok y'all should go check it out :) my tik tok is @ynsmultiverse same as here. Thanks for reading <333