Skinny dipping?

After hours and hours of partying and drinking we were all tired out and just ready to be home.

Jacob didn't drink since we needed a way back home and he said he didn't mind missing out on the alcohol since he wanted me to have fun as well.

We told Kate and some other people we knew bye before all of us loaded into the car, me in the passenger seat and Harper and Bryce in the back.

"I'm so..tired" Harper said in between yawns. "Same." Bryce stated. Their eyes were heavy as shit and they looked like they were about to pass out.

"Harper" Bryce said, "hm?" She hummed in return. I looked into the rear view mirror to see Bryce just smiling like an idiot at her, "what?" She questioned, hiding her nervous smile.

"Nothing your just... so... damn pretty" he replied, his words came out really slow almost as if someone had put him in slow motion. Harper just smiled and turned the other way, flustered from what he had said.

Harper hadn't drank much so she was still kinda sober meaning she would actually remember this in the morning. Bryce on the other hand was almost blackout drunk. Whenever he drinks , he Drinks.

I watched Bryce scoot across the seat and onto Harper, he laid his head on her thighs and after literally 1 second he fell asleep. I could see the smile on Harpers face clear as day. They are too cute for their own good.

I smiled to myself thinking about how cute they would be together if they would just man up and tell each other they like the other.

<>

We finally got back to the house and all of us walked inside. Bryce mostly stumbled but Jacob helped hold him up so he made it inside just fine.

Harper told me and the boys goodnight but Bryce didn't want her to leave his side so she went into his room with him.

"Are you tired or do you wanna watch a movie?" Jacob asked, "I'm not really tired" I replied. "I kinda wanna go swim though" I added.

"Sounds nice" he replied.

"Let's gooo" I cheered. We went into our room and changed into our swimsuits. I wore a simple black one and he just wore his regular white trunks.

We walked outside and onto the dock, Jacob jumped in without hesitation of course, I put my legs in first to feel the water but after a second I jumped in as well.

"This is so peaceful" I said. "I know right" he replied.

*Jacobs pov*

How is she so effortlessly beautiful. Her wet hair flowing in the water, her beautiful eyes that reflected the moon light, the way she was so calm and happy when she looked out at the lake and woods around us.

It was clear to see that this place is where she really wanted to be. Where she wanted to spend the rest of her life, even though we just bought a big beautiful house back home this is what she truly wants.

I'm starting to think I want it too.

"Have you ever been skinny dipping?" She asked turning back to face me. "W-what?" I stuttered.

Skinny dipping? Does she want to-

"Uh... No I haven't" I answered. She didn't say anything back, instead a smirk grew across her face.

She moved around a bit and once she stopped I saw her throw her bikini bottoms onto the dock.

It took me a second to register the fact that she was now half naked in the lake right in front of me. But when I did realize it I felt my dick harden in my shorts.

She slowly untied the back of her top causing the straps to fall off her shoulders.

I watched her every move. I couldn't help but admire every single thing about her, she's perfect. Her eyes, her lips, her hair, everything.

She threw the top onto the dock as well and after a moment I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small packet before I took off my swim trunks as well and tossed them onto the dock.

I showed her the condom and her jaw slightly dropped, "you did not." She gasped. "Gotta stay prepared" I smiled.

I stepped towards her closing the gap in between us. She wrapped her arms around my neck and as she did I picked her up from the back side of her legs.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I did. With every movement my dick grew harder and harder to the point where it literally hurt.

"I need you baby" I pleaded. She gave me a soft smile before connecting our lips. With that my dick had shot up hitting her pussy when it did.

"I can't take it anymore.. it hurts" I whined. She chuckled to her self and rolled her eyes. "Fine" she said.

I let go of her, grabbing my dick and sliding the condom onto it best I could. Luckily the water was clear enough to see what I was doing so it was pretty easy. I lined it up with her entrance and slid it in and placed my hands back where they were before, holding her up.

"Mmm" she moaned as I slid her onto my dick.

Her moans were so angelic.

"Fuck baby, just like that" I moaned. She started to bounce up and down slightly, making me go in and out of her faster.

*y/n's pov*

"Good.. good girl" he said. His voice was deep and smooth, giving me butterflies as the words rolled off his tongue.

After about 15 minutes we both finished and Jacob helped me out the water.

We slid our swimsuits back on and rushed inside.

"That was great" Jacob smirked as we walked into our bathroom. "It was" I agreed, turning the shower water on.

We took a shower together before turning on a movie and going to bed.

"I love you" Jacob whispered into my ear. " I love you more" I whispered back.

___________________________________
This was cuteeee! Also how do y'all feel abt the whole good girl thing?? I know some people like it and some people hate it so pls let me know. I hope y'all enjoyed it! Love y'all thanks for reading <333