To be or not to be

⚠️TW: MENTIONS OF VOMIT AND SICKNESS⚠️

A week later.

I woke up feeling extremely nauseous.

I slowly sat up and once I did i immediately regretted it. It was like everything I had eaten last night was rushing back up.

I ran to the bathroom and the sound of my quick footsteps woke Jacob.

As soon as I reached the bathroom I kneeled by the toilet just in time before throwing up.

Jacob rushed over to me and kneeled beside me, pulling my hair back to avoid vomit getting in it.

I groaned and leaned against the wall behind me and Jacob flushed the toilet.

"You okay?" He asked, rubbing my thigh.

I shook my head and looked up at him.

"I feel nauseous as shit" I mumbled.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the bed, gently placing me back down before covering me up with the blanket.

He left the room but soon came back with an empty trash can and sat it next to my side of the bed.

"Thank you baby" I said forcing out a small smile.

He leaned down to kiss my forehead before going back to his side of the bed and laying next to me.

I rested my head on his chest and he drew shapes on my back with his hands.

"Maybe we should do another test" he suggested.

I hadn't even thought about that..

I thought I was just getting sick or food poisoning.

"Yeah" I agreed.

"I have another one I can take" I said.

I started to get up but he stopped me.

"You don't have to do it right now, wait until you feel a bit better" he said.

I nodded and laid back down.

<>

"I'm gonna go do the test now" I said as I sat up.

"I feel better" I added with a small smile.

I walked into the bathroom and opened the bottom drawer that had the test and grabbed the last one.

I sighed before opening the packaging and getting ready to pee on the little stick.

...

I sat on the toilet, once again waiting for an answer.

Again my leg bounced from the anticipation and anxiety as I stared intensely at that test.

"come on" I mumbled.

I saw a very faint line appear and held my breath, hoping that a second one would appear.

I stood up and walked out the bathroom, Jacob turned to me and shifted his body a bit.

"This is killing me and I can't look at it anymore or I'll drive myself insane" I said.

He stood up and grabbed the test from my hands.

I sat on the edge of the bed as he watched the test in his hands.

Again my leg started to bounce.

"Hey what does two lines mean?" He asked genuinely confused as he showed me the test.

My eyes widened as I shot up from my seat.

I rushed over, grabbing the test out of his hands and analyzing it.

I saw the two bold lines and started to cry tears of happiness.

"It's positive" I said.

Jacobs entire face had changed.

He was beaming and his eyes had that certain look.

He pulled me into a tight hug and then connected our lips for a deep passionate kiss.

"I'm gonna take another test and then go to the doctor tomorrow" I smiled.

He nodded before picking me up and spinning me.

"This is insane" he beamed.

<>

Here is was again, sitting on the toilet staring at the test.

Hoping that it wasn't a false positive earlier.

...

|

One line...

I waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity.

Come on...

Don't do this to me..

My leg bounced rapidly from the anxiety.

fuck.

|

I can't do this.

____________________________________
Sorry for the rly short chapter but I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger so I had to stop it here🤭 don't hate me! Thanks for reading<333