Road trip!

Last night was pretty chill, we all ate and Bryce went home to pack his bag for the lake trip and Harper and I went to my house so she could pack as well. Nothing else really happened last night though, we all hung-out and watched movies together which is always a fun time.

Sunday
4:30 a.m
Jacobs house

I was the first one awake of course so I got up and went to the guest room where Harper slept and woke her up.

"Red. Cmon get up we gotta get ready to leave" I said softly, shaking her slightly.

"Noo go away" she groaned swatting me away with her hand.

"Harper Lynn. Get up babes we gotta leave soon if we wanna avoid traffic" I said

"Ugh you sound like a mom" she groaned as she sat up rubbing her eyes.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes before walking out of the room and going to the living room to wake up Bryce.

Normally he would have shared the guest room with Harper but he passed out on the couch last night during a movie and non of us were about to deal with him so we just gave him a blanket and called it a day.

"Bryce! Get up we gotta leave in 30 minutes" I said shaking him way harder than I did Harper. Bryce is a heavy sleeper so I have to put in more effort.

"BRYCE PARKER!" I yelled in his ear. He jumped out of his sleep and immediately sat up.

"We gotta leave soon bud" I said tossing a pillow into his face.

"Okay okay Damn" he said.

I walked upstairs to Jacobs room to see him slowly waking up. "Oh good your already awake" I said smiling as I walked over to my bag.

"Yeah no shit, how could I not be after you were screaming downstairs" he said as he sat up.

"Sorry maybe I should've woke Bryce up last" I said.

I changed into some black leggings and an Arctic monkeys shirt, paired with my black Chuck Taylors.

I brushed my hair and teeth before leaving the bathroom to see Jacob changing his clothes.

I whistled making us both laugh, "only I do that" Jacob said. "I beg to differ" I replied as I left the room.

Harper and Bryce were done getting ready and it was now 4:54 in the morning.

Jacob came downstairs with our bags and things setting them down near the front door.

"Do we have everything?" I asked.

Everyone thought for a moment, mentally checking if they had everything.

"Yeah I'm good" Bryce said, "same" Harper and Jacob said in unison.

"Bryce you have you phone charger and AirPods?" I asked, he nodded in response pulling them out of his carry on bag. "Harper you have a blanket? Your always getting cold in my car" I asked.

"Oh shit no let me go get one" she said as she ran up to the guest room.

"Jacob... well never mind I already checked for you" I said.