We've reached our destination!

"You would what now?" Jacob asked smirking.

"N-nothing never mind" Bryce stuttered.

We all ate and talked, after I finished my food I started driving again.

<Time skip>
9:25 a.m
Hour 4 of 8
Location... almost halfway there on a highway somewhere..

"I'm so fucking tired of sitting here" Bryce groaned. "We could stop at a gas station at the next exit if y'all want" I said glancing at them through my rear view mirror.

"Yes please do" Bryce said. "Harper?" I asked glancing back up at her only to see her laying down asleep wrapped up in her blanket.

I chuckled and shook my head.

I got over into the other lane so I could get on the exit.

I pulled into the gas station and parked at a pump.

"Harper wake up.. we're taking a pit stop" Bryce said lightly shaking her awake.

She sleepily got up and hopped out of the car and so did we.

We went inside the gas station and Harper grabbed a couple snacks and a drink and so did the rest of us.

We walked up to the cashier and placed everything down on the counter. Harper and Bryce went back outside and Jacob and I stayed behind to pay.

"Your not from here are you?" The cashier lady said.

"Your too attractive to be from here" she said winking at Jacob.

"That explains a lot about you being from here then." I snapped.

"Excuse you?" She snapped back as I swiped my card.

"You must not be from here either if you snapping back at me like that" she added.

"Oh please, your not special. Look at you. Working in an old gas station and hitting on guys in happy relationships" I said as I grabbed the bags.

"bitch." I heard her say under her breath as Jacob and I Started walking out.

I paused and turned around. I "say it to my face." I snapped.

"Bitch!" She yelled flipping me off. "Y/n.. no" Jacob said.

I looked over at him and he gave me a 'your better than this' kind of look.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I turned around and walked out.

I got in the car and Jacob pumped the gas.

Harper and Bryce were stretching and walking around until it was time to get back on the road.

<time skip>
12:30 p.m
Hour 7 of 8
Location.. on the Highway
Somewhere

It's the last hour of the trip and everyone was exhausted from being in the car for so long.

I was visibly exhausted and looked like I was gonna fall asleep at any moment which obviously isn't safe.