Chillin

I opened my room door and walked in.

I grabbed some extra clothes, swimsuits, and a few other things that I needed/ wanted to bring and threw them into a random canvas tote bag I had laying in my closet.

Threw in a pair of flip flops as I walked out and shut the door.

When I got downstairs Dan had left and it was just my mom and Jacob on the couch.

"Ready?" Jacob said looking up at me from his phone. "Yup" I replied walking over to him.

"I'll see you in a couple days mom" I said as we walked towards the door.

"Okay have fun, love you be safe!" She said waving bye. "We will, love you" I replied as we walked out.

{Time skip}
In the car
5:42 p.m

We're on the way back to Jacobs house and Jacob was driving. I was looking out the window thinking about what happened at the house.

"I should've handled that differently." I stated, "yeah.. but you were caught off guard and didn't know how to react in the moment" Jacob replied.

"I guess so." I sighed "but I still could've handled it better" I added.

Silence filled the car.

After a few seconds I plugged the aux cord into my phone and played some music to break the silence.

The music:

We finally got to his house and when we walked in we saw Harper and Bryce passed out on the couch together.

They look so cute together, I wish they'd admit that they like each other. It'll happen over time I guess.

I took a picture of them to tease them later

The photo:

"Aww" I whispered walking over

I grabbed one of the throw blankets out of the ottoman and placed it on top of the two.