Back to paradise

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THEN SCROLL UNTIL YOU SEE "END OF SMUT" ⚠️
_________________________________

He grabbed my waist and started moving me back and forth on his lap slowly. I adapted to the rhythm and kept the motion going and deepened the kiss.

I felt Jacobs dick harden under me. I smirked to myself at the thought of me making him hard. I felt Jacobs hands move from my waist to the hem of my shirt. He slid my shirt over my head and threw it across the room.

I was only wearing a shirt and underwear since I got hot Earlier and took off my shorts. He stared at my chest for a second before connecting our lips again. As the kiss deepened I grinder my hips faster against him "fuck y/n" he whispered between kisses.

In one swift movement he picked me up and lauded me down. He was now on top of me kissing my neck. He found my good spot and I let out a soft, quiet moan.

He stopped and moved his hands to the waistband of my underwear and before he took them off he looked at me in a way of asking for consent. "May I?" He asked "if you must" I sighed, rolling my eyes and laughing a bit. I love messing with him

"I'm kidding of course love" I say. He pulls my underwear down my legs and throws them across the room on top of the shirt I was wearing. He pulled me to the edge of his bed and stood in front of me.

He started pulling his sweats off "wait!" I yell "...what?" He says looking confused. "That's my job sir" I respond while sitting myself up.

I grab the waistband of his sweats and pull them down. He steps out of them and I notice he wasn't wearing boxers. Less work for me I guess.

I lay back down and he pushes my legs up my by upper thigh on the back side of my legs. He lined up his dick and within seconds he thrusted into me.

It's sadly not my first time having sex but this time it's different. This time I'm having sex with someone who actually cares about me and asks for consent. This time I'm doing it with MY person.

His thrusts grew faster and he threw his head back from the pleasure. I was moaning like crazy and I felt a knot grow in my stomach. "Fuck I'm already close" Jacob said sounding out of breath. "Me to-oo" I could barely get the words out. I felt weak but also amazing at the same time.

The feeling of Jacob inside me feels even better than that first sip of coffee in the morning, or when your favorite song randomly gets played on the radio. The sound of his deep, breathy moans are as amazing if not better than waves crashing. This experience is so much different than the others in the best way possible.

We finished at the same time. He pulled out of me and his body collapsed onto mine.

❗️END OF SMUT❗️

We finally caught our breath and he rolled over next to me. "We should go shower" he said turning his head to look at me. "We?" I questioned

"Yeah we. Cmon let's go" he replied standing up and holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. Thankfully he has a bathroom in his room so we don't have to cross the hall naked as hell.

We got in the bathroom and he closed the door behind us. I turned the water on and got in. The hot water felt amazing on my skin. The bruises were finally clearing up and for the first time in a while I felt at peace.

A few seconds later Jacob joined me in the shower. I've never showered with anyone before and honestly the thought of it made me cringe, but it's actually really nice.

I washed my body and bended over to grab the shampoo, as I bended over I felt Jacob slap my ass "really" I said laughing and standing back up "yes really, I saw the opportunity so I took it" he said smirking.

"We should definitely do this more often" I said massaging the shampoo into my hair " for sure" he replied helping me massage the shampoo into my scalp.

Gosh I love this boy so much it's crazy.

We finished showering and wrapped ourselves up in towels. I walked out of the steamy bathroom and as soon as I stepped into Jacobs room I felt the cool air hit my skin.

I walked over to his closet were I kept my bags full of clothes and picked out something to wear

I changed into some baggy blue jeans, Jacob's T-shirt, and black high top converses.

Jacob got dressed and laid on the bed scrolling on his phone. "I'm gonna text Red and Bryce about meeting up in a bit" I say walking out the closet and grabbing my phone. "Sounds good" he said still scrolling through his phone.

I texted Harper and Bryce and they both said they're otw now

"I'm going downstairs to grab a water you need anything?" I asked walking towards the door. "No, thank you though" he replied. I turned around and started walking out the door "wait! I heard Jacob say as he got up off the bed and walked over to me.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him "I love you" he said smiling "I love you too" I said and pecked him on the lips. "That was a weak ass kiss try again please" he said leaning towards me. I chuckled and gave him a kiss before going downstairs.

I grabbed a water and took a sip while closing the fridge. "HONEY I'M HOOME" I heard Harper yell should coming through the door.

I ran to the front door and gave Harper the biggest hug. "Ughh I feel like we haven't seen each other in days!" I say squeezing her even tighter than before letting go. "I know I've missed you so much" she said walking in.

I closed the door behind her and locked it. "Sooo you and Jacob are officially together now" she said smiling. "Yes" I laughed and walked toward the couch. "FINALLY" she yelled cheering.

We both laughed and as we were choosing a show to put on I heard Jacob come downstairs.

I heard him walking around a bit, it sounds like he's looking for us but I don't know "Hey baby we're in here!" I yelled "aww" I heard Harper whisper.

He walked into the living room and sat on the couch right next to me. "I'm mad at you Jacob." Harper said crossing her arms, "why? The hell did I do?" He said confused. "Because I'm supposed to sit there with y/n" she said in a duh tone. "And you stole my cuddle buddy" she rolled her eyes and looked away

"Well you stole my Bryce" he said in a mockingly way. "Shut uup" she threw a pillow at him and we all laughed.

We could tell she liked Bryce and Bryce likes her but they just don't see the hint the other gives.
____________________________________
I decided to post twice today bc I feel like I haven't posted In a while. Hope y'all enjoyed!! Thanks for reading love y'all <333 (also lmk if the smut part was weird or cringe pls)