Cloud nine

Monday
9:36 a.m
The lake house
~~~
I woke up to the sound of Jacobs phone ringing, after a couple seconds Jacob still hadn't woke up so I decided to wake him up my damn self.

"Jacob, baby wake up someone's calling you" I mumbled as I shook him with the little strength I had. "What?" He groaned. "Someone's calling you" I repeated.

He grabbed his phone from off the charger and answered it laying the phone on the side of his head.

"yo" he sleepily replied, I couldn't hear who the other person was nor what they were saying so I just listened to what Jacob was saying.

"No I'll be back in like a week I don't know. I'm at my girlfriends lake house we went on a little vacation" he said. Hearing him refer to me as his girlfriend to someone else gave me butterflies, I'm almost positive it will even when we've been dating for ages haha

"When I get back I'm moving so I'll be busy but uhm... we can make plans after" he said. Plans? Who is that??

"Kay. Later" he said before hanging up the phone and setting it back down on the side table.

He turned over to face me and out his arm across my waist pulling me closer and kissing my head.

"Who was that?" I asked. "Kam. He wants to hangout and catch up sometime" he replied.

"Wait... kam from 8th grade?!!" I gasped. "Mhm, he saw my Insta and hit me up" he said.

"That's awesome, y'all were so close. Does Bryce know?" I asked. "Mhm, he talked to him too" he yawned.

"I told him about you, he told me that if I fucked it up with you he's gonna beat my ass. Apparently he knew we were gonna be together since he met us" he chuckled.

"Better not fuck things up then" I laughed. "I could never, if I lost you I think I'd lose my entire head, and probably end up dead somewhere with Kam and Bryce on my ass about the whole thing" he smiled.

We laughed and cuddled for a bit longer before I decided to shower.

"Wait... can I shower with you" Jacob asked with a big smile on his face. "Sure" I smiled back.

He got up and walked into the bathroom with me, I turned the water on and started to undress myself when I felt Jacobs hands wrap around my waist and he nuzzled his head into my neck.

"You do not understand how much I fucking love you" he whispered. I felt the butterflies start to swarm my stomach. "I love you more" I replied, "mmm not possible" he said as he let go.

*Jacob's pov*

I let go of y/n's waist and pulled my pants down, throwing them into the laundry basket after.

I watched as she undressed herself throwing her clothes into the laundry and pulling her. Hair out of the low ponytail it was in.

She's so effortlessly gorgeous, I know I say it all the time but everyone I see her my heart goes crazy. Words can't describe her beauty. Beautiful and gorgeous are understatements, someone needs to come up with a word that surpasses those.

We got in the shower and she started to wash her body and hair. I watched her closely, examining every single aspect of her body as she lathered the shampoo in her hair.

The way the water trickled down her curves, dripping off of her chin and nose, the way she would tilt her head back under the water showing off her collarbone and neck. Everything she did was just so fascinating to me for some reason.

Watcher y/n is like watching a goddess roam the world making flowers bloom as she walked past.

She rinsed the shampoo and conditioner out her hair and we switched places so I could access the water better.

I picked up the shampoo bottle but she took it out my hand before I could even open it.

"Let me do it. You can just relax and enjoy the moment" she smiled as she poured the shampoo into her hand.

I turned around facing my back towards her so she could actually get to my hair.

I felt her start scrubbing the shampoo into my hair with her hands, closing my eyes from how good it felt.

She kept going hitting every single spot on my head.
It felt so damn good I can't even describe it. I've never felt so safe and relaxed in my life. I feel like crying from how fucking happy this girl makes me.

I'm so on cloud nine right now it's crazy. "Does that feel good?" She asked. "Mhm" i hummed in response.

She grabbed the shower head off the holder and gently tilted my head back, rinsed the shampoo out. She ran her hands through my hair and made sure all the suds were out. I didn't want her to stop, That was probably the best shower I have ever had.

She put the shower head back and cut the water off. "Done" she smiled.

I turned around to face her and wrapped my arms around her waist hiding my head in the crook of her neck. "Thank you" I mumbled.

"For?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "That. The entire shower" I replied. "Oh... baby that's what girlfriends do" she chuckled.

"No that's what wife's do" I said. She chuckled again and I stood up planting a kiss on her lips before grabbing our towels and wrapping ourselves up in them.

We walked out the bathroom and changed

I put on some black sweats and a white tank top, something simple since we were leaving the house.

She changed into psd shorts/ boxers and my Atot hoodie before grabbing her phone and walking out the room.
___________________________________
I wanted to keep this chapter cute and simple because of every that just happened before that lol soooo yw for the little brain break lol. Love yall thanks for reading<333