The Party

I really don't know what the hell Kate meant by 'casual but sexy' I'm gonna be completely honest I never understand half the things she says but we've been friends since we were kids so I kinda just deal with her.

Don't get me wrong Kate-Anne is cool, she really is. Shes a great party friend and knows how to have a good time but she doesn't know when to stop. Shes boy crazy, an alcoholic, non-stop partier, and I kinda think she's on substances...

After going through my suitcases at least 20 times I plopped onto the bed in annoyance.

Fuck this whole 'sexy casual' shit I'm just gonna dress like a bad bitch and if no one else is dressed up then fuck it.

I got back up and put this on:

I finished tying my docs before sliding my phone in my black shoulder bag along with my lipstick, ID, drivers license, mints, and pocket knife

I finished tying my docs before sliding my phone in my black shoulder bag along with my lipstick, ID, drivers license, mints, and pocket knife. I zipped it closed and walked out the room.

As I walked into the living room Jacob glanced up at me, double taking as he realized what I was wearing. "You look... stunning" he smirked.

"Why thank you, I'll have to admit your looking pretty hot as well" I replied returning his lustful smirk.

Just as I finished my sentance Harper walked into the living room.

She was wearing this:

She stopped dead I'm her tracks and looked me up and down

She stopped dead I'm her tracks and looked me up and down. "Okay I must've missed the memo. Or heard Kaye wrong because I swear she said 'sexy casual' not 'hot and sexy, baddie Pinterest bitch" she stated making me laugh.

"No she did, she said sexy casual but I didn't know what to wear that fits that description so I said fuck it I'm gonna show up looking great no matter what other people are wearing" I replied.

"Well shit let me go change real fast" she said as she turned around and ran back to her room.

I sat next to Jacob on the couch and as I did he put his hand on my thigh. "When did u get that dress?" He asked.

"Uhh I think last month" I answered, he glanced around the room before looking back at me making me raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"What's under it?" He slyly asked, the smirk had returned to his face. "Nothing you should be worrying about" I replied.

"Fine then. I'll find out later." He stated. His voice had lowered at least 3 tones, it was quiet but deep, filled with lust and I have to admit it was pretty hot.

"What the fuck am I supposed to wear to this shit" Bryce asked sounding extremely irritated. "I'll help you find something jeez" Jacob sighed as he stood up.

Bryce and Jacob walked back to Bryce's room leaving me alone in the living room.

*Snapchat notif sound*

I picked up my phone to see a snap notification from Kate.

I opened it to see this:

I chuckled and closed the snap before texting her back and closing the app

I scrolled through tik tok for a bit and after a while everyone came back out and into the living room.

"Okay I'm ready now" Harper said. "Same here" Bryce added as him and Jacob walked into the room.

"Great let's go" I replied getting up.

We all got into the car and drove to Kate's house.

After about 10 minutes of driving we finally got there. The boys got out first and as I was about to open my door Harper grabbed my arm.

"You okay?" I asked confused. "Yes, but I don't trust this... you know how Kate is. She could be trying to humiliate you again. Remember when she told you it was a pajama party but in reality it was a party where all the girls wore mini dresses." She whispered.

"I know. I have that feeling too red. It'll be okay though. I'm not gonna let her humiliate any of us okay" I replied. "...okay" she sighed.

We got out the car and as soon as we did we heard the music Blaring from inside her house.

We walked up to the door and walked in since it was unlocked, the first thing I saw was a group of girls, they were all wearing T-shirts and jeans or shorts.

She did it again.

She tried to make us look stupid again. Good thing I'm not gonna let her bitchy ass do it again.

"She did it again" Harper whispered. "I know" I stated.

I walked around looking for Kate and after a minute we found her sitting on the living room floor playing spin the bottle with a group of people.

"Oh hey!" She cheered. "Y'all are a bit... overdressed don't you think?" She smirked.

"Oh sorry about that. We made reservations to that new fancy spot after this and we didn't wanna underdress" I stated, returning her sly smirk.

She rolled her eyes before turning to Jacob.

"Oh wow! Look at you... you definitely got more attractive over the years" she said as she winked after. I cringed at her sloppy attempt of trying to seduce Jacob.

"Yeah, he also has a girlfriend now" I said.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind if we... hungout" she said smirking, her eyes were squinting, it was like she was trying to do that seductive look with her eyes but was falling miserably.

"Trust me she would." Jacob replied.

"He's right, I would" I smiled. I felt Jacobs hands wrap around my waist. "Wait... you guys are together" she asked.

"Yep" I replied.

She looked me up and down before rolling her eyes and turning the other way.

"You guys wanna play cup pong?" Some guy asked.

"I'm down" Jacob said, "me too" Bryce agreed. Jacob kissed my cheek before walking off with the other guy and Bryce.

Just as I turned my head back towards where Kate was sitting I saw her throw something out of the corner of my eye.

*SHATTER*

What the fuck!
___________________________________
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting! I got caught up in school and didn't have the time, or whenever I did have the time I was way too tired lol. I hope y'all enjoy this! Thanks for reading <333