Moving

A couple hours later we all woke up and we're packing our things.

I'm gonna miss the lake so much.

"I'm finally finished" Jacob said as he plopped onto the bed.

"Same" I said plopping down my next to him.

Harper walked in and laid next to me.

"I don't wanna leave" she frowned.

"Neither do I. But at the same time I'm excited to move" I smiled.

She smiled too.

"Bryce and I are done packing so we can leave whenever" Harper said before getting back up and walking out.

<4 hours later>

Jacob was driving with one hand on my thigh and the other on the wheel.

Harper and Bryce had fell asleep in the backseat and I was reading (book name) .

The ride had been quiet and we only talked a couple of times.

Mostly because everyone was tired.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive the rest of the way?" I asked looking up at Jacob.

"You drove the whole way there I'll be fine." He said.

"Okay" I replied before going back to my book.

<4 more hours later>

"Wake up" Jacob said shaking me slightly.

I blinked my eyes open and sat up.

We were back home.

Harper and Bryce were gone so I guessed Jacob had droop them off so they could pack.

"Your mom isn't here so it's just us" he said.

We got out the car and we went inside.

"I already got boxes before we left so I just have to pack everything up and then we can take it over." I said

"I have to get the keys from the seller but he's gonna meet us there tomorrow morning." I added.

"Sounds good." Jacob replied.

We went upstairs to my room and I started packing all my things up.

About two hours later we finished and went downstairs.

Jacob laid on the couch and I laid on top of him.

He wrapped his arms around me and I let mine fall to his sides.

"I'm exhausted" I mumbled.

"Like I'm so stressed and tired to the point where I could cry" I chuckled.

"Go to sleep then baby" he said.

I slid my hands up his shirt since they were so cold and eventually I fell asleep again.

<the next morning>

I woke up still on Jacobs chest on the couch.

As soon as I opened my eyes I looked out the window and saw my moms car outside, along with another car which I had no idea who it belonged to.

I got up as carefully as I could and walked Into the kitchen.

I saw my mom and that guy from a couple nights ago sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart" mom smiled.

"Good morning" I replied.

The guy stayed quiet as if he was scared to say something.

I overreacted that night.

I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down opposite of them.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry about that night. I overreacted and I was already a bit stressed and I think I just took it out on you. I'm sure your a great guy" I smiled before taking a sip.

"It's okay, it's definitely not the best way to come home so I don't blame you" he smiled back.

"I'm just glad you don't hate me" he chuckled.

Mom and I laughed too

"Todays moving day" I said as I sipped my coffee.

"Oh right! Do you guys need any help? I'm sure I could find time between work hours to help" mom offered with a small smile.

I'm glad she wanted to help but I knew how busy her schedule was and it'd just be an inconvenience for her.

"We're good, I don't wanna take you away from work I know your busy" I smiled.

She gave me a small smile before getting up and placing her plate in the sink.

Dan followed and placed his plate in the sink as well.

"Would you like a ride to work or are you taking your car today?" He asked.

"I'll take my car, I have a couple errands to run after work" mom smiled.

A couple minutes later they both said bye and headed to work.

I went upstairs and changed into my sweatshirt and leggings I had laid out last night before packing all my things and slipped my ugg slippers on ( ik they're basic but they're comfy so :/)

I walked back downstairs to see Jacob sitting up on the couch rubbing his eyes.

"Morning" I smiled as I walked over to the couch.

"Morning" he yawned.

"I've gotta go meet the guy to get the keys are you coming?" I asked.

He nodded and out his shoes on.

I grabbed the keys to my dads truck he had left me and we walked outside and got in.

I drove to the house and once we got there I saw that the seller (Mr. Lile) was already there.

I parked and Jacob and I got out.

"It's so pretty" I said as we walked to the front door.

"It really is" Jacob smiled.

I rang the doorbell and soon Mr lile opened he door.

The house was empty and looked even bigger than it did when we were here for the open house.

"Good morning Ms. Y/L/N, and?" He started.

"Jacob. Jacob Day" Jacob smiled as he put his hand out.

Mr lile shook his hand and motioned for us to come in.

"I would love to give you a proper tour but I have a meeting to get to soon and I really have to be there" he said.

"Totally understandable" I smiled.

He returned my smile and handed me the keys.

"She's all yours." He smiled.

"Don't burn it down" he chuckled.

"We'll try!" I laughed.

He said goodbye and soon we had the whole house to ourselves.

___________________________________
We're movingggg! Bout time. Thanks for reading <333