Movie night

We walked to the car and I put my gun back before getting in the drivers seat. Harper was in the back still wrapped up in the blanket. I'm glad she's calm now.

Jacob got in passenger and Bryce got in the back. "Thanks" Bryce said while buckling. "Mhm" I replied as I started the car.

*Jacobs pov*

Y/n's pissed. I can see it on her face that she wants to strangle Bryce for this.

We all thought he stopped doing dumb bets but apparently he's back at it again. Now y/ns involved and she could be unsafe.

Hopefully as long as he gets his money we'll be fine

*y/ns pov*

I drove off and headed to Bryce's house to drop him off.

The car ride is silent until my gas light turned on and made a beep sound. I'm so tired of having to get gas. It's so time consuming.

I pulled into a gas station and got out the car.

"Hey I know you!" The gas lady said. My face turned confused "from tiktok! I follow you!" She continued. "Oh wow really?" I said swiping my card. "Yeah your dating Jacob day! Your so pretty do you mind if I take a pic with you?" She asked

"Uh sure" I said. We took a picture and I waved bye before walking out to pump the gas.

I tapped on the drivers side window and Jacob rolled it down. "Guess what" I said leaning on my car door. "What" he said. "I just got recognized by the cashier" I said smiling "oh wow for real?" Harper said sitting up

"That's awesome" Jacob and Bryce said. I smiled and finished pumping the gas before getting into the car.

I drove to Bryce's and dropped him off.

"I'm ready to move" Harper said "we can move in next week" I replied. She cheered and fell asleep a couple seconds later.

I never understood how she falls asleep so quickly. I drove to Harpers place to drop her off and when I got there I waved bye and she sleepily went inside.

I always watch my friends walk into their houses. Just to make sure they're safe.

I started driving off and as I did I felt Jacob's hand move to my thigh. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded keeping my eyes on the road.

"Bryce needs to stop doing this" he said sighing. "He will" I said "I could see on his face that he doesn't want to continue this. Especially after today" I continued.

We pulled up to a stop light and I looked over at Jacob who was looking out the window. He looked worried.

I reached over and lightly grabbed his chin turning his head to face me. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. He shook his head and looked back out the window.

I grabbed his hand and held it as the light turned green and I drove off.

I pulled into Jacob's driveway and parked my car. I reached to grab the door handle to get out but Jacob grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Wait-" he said "what?" I replied turning towards him. "Can we just sit... in here" he said "uh sure" I replied.

He let go of my arm and paused before pulling me in for a kiss. What started as a quick kiss turned into a car make out session.

I pulled away from him and just smiled. God he makes me so happy.

"What?" He said now smiling as well. " nothing. I just love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said laughing a bit. "Let's go in" he continued.

We got out the car and headed inside. "Finally y'all are home" Jacob's mom said as we walked in. "Have fun?" She continued while sipping her tea.

"Lots" I said shooting Jacob a look referring to the eventful night we had. "Good, by the way in the morning I have to leave for a work meeting I'm Tampa so I'll be gone a couple days will y'all be okay here alone?" She asked

"We'll be fine" Jacob said sitting on the couch two seats down from where his mom was sitting. "Awesome" she said and picked up the remote. "Movie night?" She asked "sure" Jacob replied "sounds fun" I said sitting down next to Jacob.

He put his arm around me pulling me closer to him. "Oh uh actually can we change first?" I asked realizing that Jacob and I were still wearing dressy clothes.

"Of course. In the meantime I'll find a movie" she said as she scrolled through the movies.

We went upstairs and changed. Jacob changed into some sweats and a tank top and I changed into some Nike pro shorts and one of Jacobs sweatshirts.

I finished first and went downstairs taking a seat at the end of the couch. It's an L shaped couch and I always sit at the end spot (chaise)

A few seconds later Jacob came down and laid in between my legs since he had room to lay out on the chaise. "We have this huge couch and you sit right on top of y/n" Jacob's mom said laughing.

"The couch is comfy but y/n's way more comfortable" he replied. We laughed as his mom scrolled through movies.

"How about *insert movie you like cause idfk* " Jacob's mom asked. "Ouuu yes" I replied, she pressed play and sat the remote down.

About 35 minutes into the movie I glanced down and saw Jacob had fell asleep, I chuckled and looked over to his mom who had also fell asleep. Like mother like son I guess haha.

"Hey....... baby get up" I whispered to Jacob and moved my legs trying to shake him awake. He hummed in response, "I'm gonna go get in the bed you wanna come?" I asked. He nodded and got up sleepily walking upstairs to his bedroom.

I got up and grabbed a blanket from the storage ottoman and placed it on momma day (I'm tired of calling her Jacobs mom and I don't know what his moms name is so bare with me Kay)

I clicked the tv off and grabbed my phone before heading upstairs.

I walked in the room and heard Jacob whining in the bathroom. I tossed my phone onto the bed and went over to his bathroom door lightly tapping on it "you okay baby?" I asked he whined in response.

I walked in and saw him sitting on the floor against the tub. "Are you okay? What happened love?" I asked walking over to him and kneeling down in front of him.

"I think.. I think the food made me si-" he was cut off by throw up filling his mouth. He rushed over to the toilet and let it out. He flushed and feel back to the ground leaning against the wall next to the toilet.

"Oh babyy" I said grabbing some toilet paper and wiping his mouth. "I'm gonna go get you some water I'll be right back. Do you think you'll throw up again?" I asked. He shrugged, "okay we'll if you do try and get it in the toilet ok" I said before walking out.

I went downstairs grabbed him some water and pepto to help with stomach pains and an empty bucket for throw up then headed back upstairs.

I placed the bucket down next to the bed closest to where he usually sleeps and walked into the bathroom.

"Here" I said as I handed him the water. "Sip it slowly okay. Don't down it you'll just throw it all up" I added. He took a few slow sips and handed it back to me.

"Come lay down you need rest. If you need to throw up again there's a bucket next to the bed" I said helping him up. He took his shirt off since it got a bit of vomit on it and threw it to the side before getting in bed.

I laid in bed next to him and as soon as I got comfortable he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me extremely close, resting his head against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around his head and held him there playing with his hair. After a couple seconds he was fast asleep and not long after so was I.

Well... seems like another sick day

Just the two of us

___________________________________
HIII I posted on time!!! Woohooo I'm proud of myself lol. Also I feel like this part was really long- just me? Okay 👍🏼 Thanks for reading <333