A Huge thank you to my little y/n's

Hello!

I hope you all have enjoyed my book 'Fallin in love' as much as I did.

If you're an OG and have been here since the start I want to give a special thank you to you all for sticking with me since day one and supporting me and my book even when I took those long breaks without notice.

If you're a new reader of mine I would like to also thank you for reading my book and I truly hope you enjoyed it.

This is very bittersweet for me, its been closer to two years of writing this now and I'm definitely going to miss this book.

I will however continue writing because I love it too much to just quit. I'm going to be making a book of one-shots and a book of smut for all my readers that are here for the spicy shit lol.

If you're Interested then please go check them out if they're up when you see this.

I am forever thankful for all the love and support you all have given me, for all the funny comments you guys left on the chapters, and for all those times you all would personally contact me on here and see if I was still alive when I took those long breaks haha.

I hope to see some familiar users in my future books and of course some new readers as well.

When I first started this book I expected literally no one to see it but we are now at 74.2k reads!!!!

That's so insane to me!

I seriously cannot thank you guys enough.

Words can't even describe how thankful I am and how loved I feel.

I love each and ever single one of you so so so much.

So for the last time (In this book)

I would like to say
____________________________
Thanks for readingg <333