Poison

I stared at the drink for a couple seconds before looking back up at the bartender who had been watching me.

"Excuse me sir" I said calmly. "Yes princess" he responded. Ew.

"Would you mind having a drink with me?" I smirked. I have a plan.

"Of course. Any recommendations?" He smirked leaning on the bar in front of me. "Hm how about a tequila sunrise." I say putting my hand on my drink.

He smirks and makes the drink sitting it down next to mine just as I had planned him to do. "One moment princess I have a to help this costumer over here" he said before walking to the other side of the bar. This only helped my plan even more.

I quickly swapped around the drinks and I hoped that he would be dumb enough to not notice.

He walked back over and without looking he picked up the drink and I picked up the other. Making sure I grabbed the right drink I glanced down at my cup. "Looks good" I smiled.

"Cheers" he said clanging our drinks together and taking a sip. I felt my lips curl into a smirk before taking a sip of mine. "Wow this is really good!" I said.

He was starting to look dazed and woozy. "Hey you ok?" I asked sounding as empathetic I could. "Y-yeah I don't think tequila sits right with me" he said holding his stomach. "Excuse me!" I said getting the attention of the other bartender. "Yes ma'am?" He asked walking over to us.

"Could you get him some water please" I said gesturing to the man. "Of course" he said walking off to get a glass of water for him.

Right after he walked off the intoxicated man collapsed to the ground. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled just loud enough for the other bartender to hear. "He collapsed!" I continued trying to sound worried.

He rushed over and picked him up "thank you for letting me know, he'll be alright." The other bartender said. "Don't worry about him. Enjoy your dinner" he continued before walking towards what looked like an employees lounge.

I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Harper saying she went back to the table because the other bartender wouldn't let her go near the bar.

I got up and fixed my dress before walking back to the table.

"Food still not here?" I asked sitting down. "Nope" Bryce said annoyed. I rested my head of Jacobs shoulder and let out a sigh of relief. "You ok?" He asked putting his hand around my waist I nodded

"The bartender tried to drug me" I said and chuckled a bit. "What." Jacob said sternly "how?" Harper and Bryce asked. "I ordered my drink and when I got it I noticed the ice had sank which means it had been poisoned. So I took advantage of the fact that he found me attractive and asked him to have a drink as well and of course he said yes. So he made the same drink I had and when he wasn't looking I switched them and his dumbass drank it." I said smiling

Harpers jaw dropped " so my best friend is a bad bitch now" she asked jokingly we laughed but Jacob seemed upset still. I grabbed his hand under the table trying to calm him down a bit.

"Uh me and Jacob are gonna go talk outside, text me when the food gets here" I said standing up pulling Jacob's hand. "Ok" Harper said.

We walked out the restaurant and stood off to the side away from the door. "Jacob don't blame yourself for this please. I know what your thinking and it's not your fault ok" I say now holding both his hands in mine.

"I just... if I would've just went with you like any good boyfr-" "Jacob." I said cutting him off. "This is not. Your. Fault. He was an asshole trying to take advantage of girls and if I hadn't done what I did he would've tried it on another girl, and what if that girl didn't know any better and drank it." I continued

He was quiet. He looked into my eyes and sighed. "Im glad your ok" he said. I hugged him before we went back inside and sat back down.

We finally got our food and we ate and talked for an hour or so, it was really nice. The food was amazing, we all got to talk, and celebrate our soon to be house.

Life is finally good again

We paid for the food and started to walk out the door. "Oh my gosh your Jacob Day! And Bryce Parker!" A girl squealed.  We turned around to see a little 12 year old girl standing behind us with her family.

"Could she get a picture with you two she's been begging all dinner haha" her mother said. "Of course" Bryce and Jacob said.

They walked over to her and stood on each side of her posing for the picture.

Cutee

They took the picture and the girl and her mother thanked them before they walked back towards Harper and I. "Wait is that your girlfriend??" The little girl asked. I laughed a bit at her shock. "Yep" Jacob answered smiling.

I waved and she waved back smiling ear to ear. "She's very pretty. You guys should make TikTok's together" she said before walking off with her family.

We smiled and started walking back to the car.

*CRASH*

We all flinched and quickly turned towards where the sound had came from.

Shards of glass were everywhere.

What the hell-

___________________________________
Woooo these cliffhangers lately! Hope y'all enjoyed! As always love y'all!! Thanks for reading <333