Deja Vu

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THOSE KIND OF THINGS MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. IF SO PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER AS IT IS SOLELY DEDICATED TO BE SMUT.

To my readers that will be reading this...

Here's some holy water... your gonna need it.
🌊💧💦🌊💧💦🌊💦💧💦🌊🌊🌊💦💦🌊

"Deja Vu?" I asked tilting my head slightly. I think I'm gonna tease him, have a little fun you know?

"Mhm" he hummed, still smirking. I saw him glance down at my lips so I kissed him. Oh right! I'm supposed to be teasing him not making out.

"Oh shit Jacob! I forgot I'm supposed to be taking Harper to the mall!" I yelled and got up, dashing into his bathroom and shutting the door behind me.

I couldn't help but giggle at myself for what I had just done.

"Are you joking?!" Jacob yelled back sounding annoyed. "Yes!" I replied.

"Can you please just cancel! I need you" he yelled back but this time sounding very whiny.

Butterflies grew in my stomach from hearing him say that he needs me. I felt my face heat up and turned towards to mirror to see my bright red face.

"Please Cancel!" He added.

I walked out the bathroom calmly and stood in front of the bed. "I was just joking relax" I said trying not to laugh.

"Oh my fucking-" Jacob launched up from the bed and towards me. I tried to run but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "JACOB! PUT ME DOWNN" I said slapping his back playfully.

He threw me onto the bed on my back "stay." He demanded.

Oh?

I laid there as he walked into the bathroom and opened one of the drawers grabbing a condom.

He slid his pants down and tossed them into the laundry basket in the bathroom. He opened the condom as he walked back over to me.

"Take that shit off." He said sternly as he gestured to my clothes. Why's he being so demanding? This ain't a damn mafia boss wattpad the fuck?

I mean... it is kinda hot tho-

I snapped out of my thoughts and slid my clothes off tossing them to the side.

He slid the condom onto his dick and right after he did he leaned down and smashes his lips onto mine. I kissed back and sat up deepening the kiss.

He stood me up and grabbed me by my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist only breaking the kiss once.

He walked over to the head of the bed and sat down against the head board still holding me by my thighs on his lap.

I reached my hand down and grabbed his dick pumping it fast all without breaking the kiss.

"Fuck y/n" he whispered breathlessly. "Put it in, put it in" he continued, he was speaking fast and breathlessly which was hot as hell for no reason at all.

I pulled away from the kiss and got up on my knees looking down to see what I was doing. I lined it up with my entrance and slid down onto him earning a moan from both of us.

I began to bounce up and down on his dick throwing my head back from the pleasure. Jacob threw his head back as well and groaned.

I started moving faster and now rocking back and forth as I did so. I felt Jacob thrust into me matching the same rhythm I had going.

As he did so he hit my G- Spot multiple times which caused me to grip his shoulders. I was moaning so load that I swear it was echoing.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I said trying to breathe steadily. Jacob started thrusting harder and faster as i slowed my motion because of how weak I was getting.

"Oh my god! Jacob!" I was yelling and moaning his name so much it sounded weird after saying it so much.

"I'm close" he said moaning. He thrusted harder and faster a couple more times before we both came.

I rested my head on his shoulder trying to catch my breath and he rested his head against the head board catching his breath as well.

After about a minute of sitting there and had gathered myself and realized he was still inside of me.

I started grinding my hips back and forth making him go in and out of me again. "Shit" he cursed under his breath. I started moaning again but didn't stop.

I picked up the pace and started rapidly moving my hips back and forth. He threw his head back again and moaned. "Fuck y/n, your pushing my limit-" he said before gasping

I didn't stop and once again picked up the pace.

I started moaning loud again. Jacob was now at the point where he couldn't get words out and didn't even know what to do with himself because of the pleasure overload.

I felt my legs start to shake as I started practically screaming Jacobs name. We both came again and this time I slid off of him and laid down on the bed next to him.

We were both completely out of breath.

"Fuck that was good" Jacob said in between breaths. I nodded and sat up "we need a shower tho" I said and chuckled a little. "For sure" he responded with his eyes closed still trying to catch his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We showered and watched tv for the rest of the day chilling on Jacob's bed for hours on end until dinner time.

___________________________________
Uhm... yeah idk abt this one I think I might delete it 💀 I normally go back and read it but I'm cringing too much to be able to do that but I hope y'all enjoyed it! Love y'all, thanks for reading <333