Yet another recovery

Wednesday

Its 2 am and I cannot fucking sleep. I looked over and saw Jacob passed out beside me with his hand on my thigh. He looked so cute and peaceful. Must be nice asshole, I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit turning my head to face the tv again. I'm starting to get bored, maybe I'll make a tik tok, just for the hell of it.

I got up and chose a tiktok sound to use and thought about the video I'm gonna do. I sat my phone up against the tv and started the countdown.

(You did that one dance that goes "cmon hit it one time" yk that one? No? Ok uhm here

Yeah that ☝️ okay bye)

I finished filming it and pressed post.

Caption: Peep Jacob slumped in the back 😭😭

I crawled back into bed and finally went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and turned over to see Jacob still asleep so I Picked up my phone and saw a snap notification from Harper.

What? Tiktok famous?

I closed Snapchat and opened TikTok

I'll just scroll through TikTok while I wait for Jacob to get up. TikTok finally loaded and I started scrolling.

I rolled my eyes when that one video came up saying "STOP! you've been scrolling waaay to long" gosh these are so annoying.

I looked at the bottom of my screen to see this

Wtf. I quickly opened my inbox and saw that my video I posted last night had blew up!

HOLY FUCK. RED WASNT KIDDING?!
I went to my profile and saw that I had gained 4k new followers and my video was at 35k likes. Omg.

I want to tell Jacob so bad! But I don't want to wake him uppp, ughh

I decided to scroll through the comments since their were so many.

____________________________________
Comments

Jaxobafternoon: Are you Jacobs gf?!!
^yn.yln: idk am I 🤔🤷‍♀️
Harperlynn: YESS! ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS!
[liked by creator]
Notkaseyolin: Whas all that movement back dere -👴🏼                        [liked by creator]

Idekanymore: mom I think I'm lesbian-
                           ^yn.y/n: oh!?

They.luvme: 🤡🤡🤡
^ Harperlynn: jealous🤔

Yourmomsbb: mommy? Sorry. Mommy. Sorry
                           [liked by creator]
____________________________________

I laughed at some of the comments and noticed that most of the comments were good and I was grateful for that. I can't believe my video got so many likes.

I replied to some of the comments and put my phone down.

I can't believe this. Yesterday was complete hell and today is already off to a great start. I hope it stays this way.

I saw Jacob start tossing and turning. It looked like he was having a bad dream.

Damn, that dream must be scary as hel-

"NO!" Jacob yelled, I  shot up and looked at him. He's still out cold. He started tossing and turning even more.

I should wake him up.

"Jacob.. Jacob! Wake up your having a nightmare baby" I said as calmly as I could.

I shook him slightly and scooted a bit closer to him. He woke up scared and shaky, what the hell happened in that dream.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my stomach as I laid back against the headboard.

I played with his hair and let him calm down a bit. His breath slowed and his heart stopped racing.

"What happened in your dream?" I asked looking down at him. " nothing" he mumbled in response. "Jacob there is no way that was nothing. Are you okay?" I asked. He sat up and looked at me for a second before sitting against the headboard next to me. "I'm okay, it was just a dream anyways." He said fixing his hair.

I rested my head against the headboard and looked at him, he turned his head to look back at me and gave me a reassuring smile. "I promise I'm fine." He pulled me onto his lap and placed his hands on my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled, staring into his ice blue eyes, which are probably my favorite thing in the world. Other than his smile ofc.

"Guess what" I said changing the subject. "What" he raised his eyebrow. "Go look at my TikTok" I said smiling. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and reached over to his bedside table, grabbing his phone off the charger.

I watched him open tiktok and pull up my page. "Holy shit! How did you get so many followers and likes?! From one video!! That's amazing baby!" He smiled and played the video I had posted last night. I could tell he was really happy for me which made me feel amazing.

He watched the video and his eyes widened bit. "Bro I'm completely slumped in the back" Jacob said while laughing. We laughed for a good minute and once we stopped he looked at the comments. "Damn, already got a fan base" we laughed together and he put his phone down placing his hands back on my thighs.

"What do you want to do today? We can do anything your heart desires" Jacob said rubbing my thighs. "Honestly I just wanna chill at the beach with Bryce and Red.... OH MY GOSH JACOB!" I yelled. "WHAT??" He jumped "WE HAVENT TOLD BRYCE AND HARPER ABOUT US!" I yelled even louder than before.

He laughed "I'm sure they already know baby, honestly they probably knew a long ass time ago" he said "yeah they probably did haha, I still want to actually tell them tho" I replied moving my hands to hold his neck.

He leaned forward a bit and kissed me while moving his hands up my thighs to my waist and pulling me forward a bit.
____________________________________
Alright y'all I've got about 10,000 ways to continue this part, but I just want to know if y'all like/ enjoy reading smut. If not I'll continue making this series without it but if you do please let me know and I'll include it in this series, not a ton but I will sometimes. Thanks for reading! Love y'all <333