Plans

Monday
7:00 p.m

We were all sitting in the living room, watching spider man no way home and talking about the trip so far.

"I think we should go back home Wednesday since that's when we can move into the new place" Harper said.

"I'd be fine with that" Bryce agreed.

"I don't have any objections to that" I said. "Same" Jacob agreed.

I am sad that we're gonna leave earlier, but I'm also really excited to move.

"I want food" Bryce whined.

I swear he's a child in a man's body.

"Me too" Harper said not looking away from the tv.

"Well I could cook something. We have groceries" I suggested.

"Yesss" Bryce exclaimed as he clasped his hands together basically saying "please do"

"What are the options?" Jacob asked.

"I have the stuff to make, Steak, Alfredo, spaghetti, and I think salmon."

(If your vegan or vegetarian: substitute the ingredients for non dairy and meat substitutes 😊)

"Steak would really hit the spot right now" Bryce said.

"Agreed" Jacob replied.

"Steak always hurts my stomach" Harper sighed, looking a bit upset.

"I kinda want grilled cheese and tomato soup" she added.

"Alright, I'll make the boys steak and you a grilled cheese" I smiled as I stood up from the couch heading to the kitchen.

I took the steaks out the freezer and the green beans out the fridge, grabbed the bag of potatoes from the pantry and pulled out some pans.

I stuck the steaks into a hot water filled bowl and went back to sit with everyone while waiting for them to thaw.

After about 25 minutes I came back and checked on them making sure they had thawed out properly.

I washed my hands and cut the plastic, pulling out the steaks and laying them onto my cutting board.

I grabbed all my seasonings needed and rubbed them into the steak.

Then I put them on the skillet and started peeling potatoes.

<time skip>

I finished cooking and plated the food, "Dinner!" I called.

With that they came into the dining room and sat down as I approached the table with the plates.

"This looks amazing" Bryce smiled.

"Of course it does, y/n made it" Harper added.

"I hope it's as good as it looks" I smiled.

I sat down and started eating along with them.