Another sick day

Thursday

I woke up with Jacob still in my arms asleep. His arms weren't wrapped around mine so I could move around. I reached behind me to grab my phone off the nightstand and checked the time.

Damnn it's 11:45 already. Feels good to sleep in. Especially after our very eventful night. I opened tiktok and started scrolling through with the volume turned down so I wouldn't wake Jacob.

After about 10 minutes Jacob started moving around. He turned over to his other side and tried getting comfortable but it looked like he couldn't.

I sat up trying to see him better and saw that he was holding his stomach. "You okay?" I said reaching over and rubbing his back. He groaned in response.

"I'll be right back" I said as I started getting up. "Noo" he groaned. I stopped before getting all the way off the bed. "I'm just gonna go get you some more meds" I said getting up.

I heard him groan as I walked out the door. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

I smiled and placed the note back down before grabbing the medicine that was on the counter and a glass of water

I walked back upstairs and handed him the meds and water. He took it before rolling back onto his side.

"I feel like shit." He said "I bet. You need to rest and drink plenty of water" I said sitting down on the bed next to him.

He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "What day is it?" He asked "I believe it's Thursday" I said while playing with his hair.

"6 days til we movee" he said happily. "Yup" I laughed and grabbed my phone opening tiktok.

It's been about 45 minutes and I've been scrolling on tiktok, Jacob fell asleep and we were just laying on the bed.

*knock knock*

Who the hell?

I got up and went across the hall to Katie's office. I logged in and checked the cameras. It's their neighbor?

What could he possibly want at this hour. It's so early.

I walked downstairs and opened the front door.
"Uhm hi" he said "hello.." I replied. "Is uhm Is Katie here?" He asked "no she's on a work trip she'll be back in a couple days" I replied

"Oh" he said "did you...need something?" I asked. He stared for a second before finally answering "uhm no it's nothing, thanks though!" He said before waving and walking back home.

Weird.

I closed the door and locked it before turning around and as I did I bumped into someone.

"Who was that" Jacob asked "the neighbor" I replied. "Hm, what'd he want" he asked. "I'm not sure he said he was looking for your mom but didn't say why" I replied looking up at him.

"He was probably gonna ask about some work thing or something" he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I want to kiss you so bad right now. But you'd just taste my throw up so" he said sighing

"Eww go brush your teeth" I said pushing off of him laughing "only if you kiss me after" he replied as he followed me upstairs.

He went into his bathroom and brushed his teeth and I plopped onto the bed. I grabbed the remote and turned on stranger things.

A couple seconds later Jacob came out of the bathroom. "My mouth is throw up free now my love" he said plopping down next to me. "Yayy" I cheered.

"Sooo can I get a kiss now" he said smiling wide. "Hmmm no" I replied and smirked. "Woww" he said as he sat up.

"I'll just have to tickle you then.." he said now smirking. "No no stop. Jacob. NO" I said trying to get away. He caught me and pinned me down tickling me.

I was dying of laughter "STOP STOP JACOB I CANT BREATHE" I said while laughing. "Fine! ILL GIVE YOU A DAMN KISS" I said still laughing my ass off.

He stopped and leaned in, pressing our lips together. Even though we've kissed a lot I still get butterflies when he does it.

He deepened the kiss before sitting up and breaking it. I whined in response "I thought you didn't want a kiss" he said sarcastically. "Shut up" I said sitting up.

He stood up in front of the bed "Heyy I can't see" I said. He grabbed the remote off the bed and paused it. " come here" He said. I have him a confused look before getting off the bed and walking up to him.

"What?" I asked looking up at him. Without saying a word he pulled me closer by my waist and pressed our lips together again.

This time it was more passionate and what had started as a peck became a make out.

After a good minute he pulled away and smiled. "I love you" he said wrapping his arms around my shoulders hugging me.

"I love you more" I said wrapping my arms around his waist hugging him back.

We stood there for a second just enjoying each other's embrace. I love him so much. He's literally my favorite person in the entire world.
Universe even.

He's my happiness.

________________________________
Thank you guys for getting this to 14k reads!! That's crazy! I wasn't expecting anyone to read this tbh lol. I love you guys sm!! thanks for reading<333