Dinner

We all hung out on the beach for a while. It was the most fun I've had in a while.

"I'm starving" Harper said laying down on the blanket. "What should we get for food it's already 6" Bryce asked while looking at his phone. "I'm fine with whatever" I replied "how about we go somewhere fancy to celebrate our new house!" Harper said shooting up

"I like that idea" I said while playing with Jacob's hair. We were sitting on the blanket like this but reverse the roles (your sitting up and Jacobs laying down like the girl in the pic)

 We were sitting on the blanket like this but reverse the roles (your sitting up and Jacobs laying down like the girl in the pic)

"Sounds good" Jacob said closing his eyes. "Can y'all stop being a Pinterest couple for 2 seconds while we figure out what to eat" Harper said sarcastically.

We all laughed and packed everything up taking a couple pictures before leaving. Me and Harper put everything in the trunk and got in the car. I was driving again and Jacob was in the passenger seat while Bryce and Harper sat in the back holding hands.

"Are y'all holding handsss???" I asked pretending to be shocked. They've liked each other for a while now but won't admit it. "Yea and what about it" Bryce said sarcastically "exactly. We're protesting against third wheeling y'all" Harper added in the same sarcastic tone. We laughed and played music as we drove to jacobs house to change.

We went inside I grabbed one of my many suitcases and makeup bag and Harper and I ran to the master bathroom to get ready while the boys changed in Jacobs room.

I played music on my phone while we did our makeup and changed

{your outfit}

{Harpers outfit}

{Harpers outfit}

We finished making sure everything was in place and no one was gonna accidentally have their boobs flying out everywhere, checked our makeup and took some mirror pics

"So you just happen to have a suitcase filled with stunning dresses and strappy heels?" Harper said looking at my suitcase on the floor. "Yup" I said fixing my lipgloss she laughed and we went downstairs where the boys where the boys were sitting on the couch waiting on their phones.

Harper walked down first since I had to grab my bag. As she was walking down the stairs I heard Bryce say she looked amazing. They're so cute and I hope one day they tell each other how they feel. I'm sure that day is soon with how they've been acting recently.

I found my black hand bag and walked downstairs. As I reached the first couple stairs Jacob heard me coming down and put his phone in his pocket. He looked up at me and as I reached the last few stairs he grabbed my waist and pulled me close lowering his head down to my ear

"You look stunning babe" he whispered. I felt my cheeks burn. I was definitely blushing. "Thank you" I said before pulling him in for a kiss. "Don't thank me for stating a fact love" he said breaking the kiss and smirking.

"Hey love birds! Can we go now I'm starving" Harper said walking towards the door with Bryce. We laughed and walked outside to the car.

Jacob drove, I sat in passenger, and Bryce and Harper sat in the back as usual. Me and Jacob normally drive and they always sit in the back

I played music and we all sang our hearts out on the way to the restaurant.

We found a parking spot and pulled in. We all got out and went inside the restaurant, waiting to be seated. The worker finally came back and escorted us to our table.

"One of our servers will be with you shortly" she said with a smile before walking off. I looked around the restaurant, it was big and fancy with a nice bar in the middle.

Everyone was dressed in fancy attire, I chuckled to myself at the thought of people dressing up to eat good but then remembered I am one of those people and chuckled at the thought out that as well.

"Sorry for the wait, here are your menus and I'll be back shortly" the waiter said while placing the menus in front of us. He walked away and we all looked through the menu.

We all figured out what we wanted and talked a bit while waiting for the waiter to come back.

"Hey I'm gonna check out the bar, if the waiter comes just tell him I want (your order)" I told Jacob. "Ok" he replied " ouu I'm coming" Harper said. She told Bryce what she wanted in case we weren't back in time and we walked to the bar.

I know I'll only 19 and can't legally drink, but my mom got me a fake ID and it's legit so it works every time. Mom knows I'm a responsible drinker and won't do anything stupid so she got it for me as a gift one year.

We walked up to the bar and sat down. "I need to see some ID before you get anything" the bartender said. I pulled out my "ID" from my hand bag and handed it to him. " and you?" He said handing it back and turning towards Harper " oh no I'm not ordering any alcohol just a mocktail" Harper said with a soft smile.

"Alright what can I do for you Ms. Gorgeous" he looked at me smirking. "I'll do a tequila sunrise" I replied putting away my ID. "Anything for you pretty lady" he said turning towards the glasses.

"I'll be back I have to use the restroom" Harper said standing up from the barstool "ok be safe" I said "I will" she replied before walking off.

I waited for my drink and when I got it I noticed something was off about it..

The ice...

It had....

Sank..

___________________________________
I've been posting a lot lately it feels like lol. Love y'all thanks for reading <333