Intro and info

Hi! Welcome to the beginning of this- whatever this is. I decided to start writing this on a whim and I'm not sure what I'm doing to be honest.
Just to let everyone know this book is kind of a sequel, more of a buddy to The Golden Quadruplets by janexxkarl_jacobs
So y'all should go read that book before this so then you kind of have more information it's not necessary though. You'll still understand the book just as well weather or not you read the golden quadruplets; some of the details and stuff will be different here. I am so excited to be writing this and i hope y'all enjoy, now enough rambling, let us get to the backstory and character info :) enjoy!

Sage:

Backstory and extras-         Sage is a very introverted, awkward girl

Sage is a very introverted, awkward girl. She loves books, coffee, and rainy days. She is very creative and musically inclined on the piano; she paints, writes, and does everything else artistic in existence, and speaks multiple languages but we don't mention that 👀. Never ever ask her to solve a math problem though. She has always been best friends with Hallie and is actually obsessed over Fred Weasley. She also has vitiligo, ADHD, and severe anxiety.
Backstory:
Sage and her older brother Apollo were made to go live with her grandparents when she was five after their parents got arrested for being death eaters. They were raised in a good home despite her parents being death eaters. She met Hallie when she was eight and they have been bonded together ever since. Once her brother graduated and got his own place she moved in with him and still lives with him to this day. Sage and her brother have an inseparable bond and he started working at the Ministry of Magic right after he graduated so he could have a stable income to apply to be her legal guardian.

Her aesthetic/style