Chapter 16

Year 4
Sage's POV:
I boarded the train, almost immediately finding the compartment Clementine had slipped into. I am a master detective. Kidding, but I did find her fairly quickly which surprised me.
"Clementine?" I questioned
She turned to look at me and smiled, she stood up and we embraced each other tightly.
"How have you been? How was your summer? Did you get to the platform alright? Where did you stay all summer?" I started to tackling her with questions
"We'll sit down first." She laughed
I sat down in the seat across from and her and she told me bout how she stayed at a foster home and how they think she's going to a boarding school. Eventually we both started wondering where Hallie was so I peeked my head out from the compartment. Almost immediately I spotted her towards the back of he train. Dang I'm good.
"H-hey, Hallie!" I called
She turned around and her face lit up. She practically ran down the train and made it to our compartment. We gave each other a tight hug and she came in. She embraced Clemen tightly.
"The three are back together gain!" Clementine exclaimed

We all sat down, Hallie and me across from Clementine. We asked her about Harry and her little crush on him. She nervously confessed that she had told him her feelings, me and Hallie sat there in shock. Though he didn't respond to her which is never really the response you want. She asked us about our crushes, who neither of us have seen since last year. I wondered how Fred was, I really did miss him desperately. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, it was Hermione.
She greeted our group and had a small conversation with Clementine which I butted into the middle of just to bring up Harry. I'm such a great friend I know. Once Hermione had left Clementine sat down shaking the rest of her blush from her cheeks
"Your an idiot." Clementine stated giving me a playful glare

Suddenly the train stopped and everything went dark.
"This is what you get for calling me an idiot." I stated
Clementine didn't find me all that funny but I could hear Hallie's smothered laughing. It was when the train started shaking and rattling that we all got legitimately concerned.
"What's going on?" Hallie asked starting to get more concerned
"I have no idea." Clementine responded
The two of them seemed to be slightly scared, rightfully so but once you've lived with death eater parents things just don't scare you like they should.
"Look, the window." I pointed out
The weather had been deliciously cold, rainy, and cloudy and I couldn't have been more overjoyed about it. But now, the windows were icing over. It wasn't cold enough for that to even be possible.. or at least it wasn't a few minutes ago. Our breath was visible now and the cold seemed to seep through right to your bones. Clementine had looked out the door but saw nothing, she simply shrugged and sat back down.
"What's going on?!" Hallie stressed
"Calm down." Clementine stated
I rubbed Hallie's back to try and calm her down a bit. I genuinely wasn't all that concerned, until a dementor came strolling down the train.

"What the hell is that?" Clementine exclaimed standing up. I shot up and grabbed her shoulder sitting her back down and sitting down myself.
"Stay quiet and don't disturb it." I whispered
I wouldn't say I have experience with dementors but after watching both parents get sucked away by one on two different occasions, I knew what to do. It passed our door and luckily didn't bother us, after another 10 or 15 minutes the lights came back on and the train started to move again. The tension was terrible but eventually we got off the train. I was just ready to get into the school and see the twins as well as MC. That night at dinner was odd and then Dumbledore made an announcement.

He announced that Sirius Black had escaped Azkaban and that he was on the loose. That was the reason for the dementor and that they were going to be staying on the grounds. I felt like my past was getting dragged up again. I could already tell that this year was going to be odd. Once dinner was over we were released to go to our common rooms, I looked around desperately for the twins but I couldn't find them anywhere. After about 5 minutes I gave up and headed with Hallie to our dorm room.

Allons-y!

That morning was just as dark and dreary as yesterday. I loved it! It was incredible! This was my weather, planning the best outfits, carrying around a mug of hot coffee, there is no possible way for me to be more in love with this weather. Since I didn't have classes today I decided to walk around the school and look for the twins and MC. Today was especially breezy with a light drizzle so I decided to let my hair down. I didn't often do that because of how easily my hair tangles but on days like this it was worth it.

I was making my way around, once again walking past the courtyard. For a really big school I sure don't go a lot of places.
"Boo!" George called
I spun around to see where they were, I was so excited to see them. As I looked around I spotted two redheads. That I can't be them... their so- tall? Bloody hell. That's them. My jaw basically hit the floor, and before I had time to comprehend their 2nd glow up they were running towards me and I instinctively did the same. We all embraced each other in one big group hug, of course the fact that they had grown caused me to get swept up off the floor and basically smothered. I'm ok with that though, I just missed them so much. We separated and they stepped back giving me a minute to take in their new look.

They had gotten even more tall than they already were, putting them at least 6'2 tall which seemed crazy cause last time I saw them they were 5'7. THATS 5 WHOLE INCHES! Their hair had gotten much longer as well, their bangs hadn't gotten much longer but they were better. It was impossible not to notice their build changes as well. Their shoulders had widened, they definitely looked more toned from quidditch, their jawline had become more defined. Fred just looked hot. That's when he did it, the heart stopping, mouth drying, knee weakening movement. He ran his hand through his hair..... all PG thoughts fell out of my brain. Eventually I recovered and naturally I spent the rest of the day with them.
"I missed you lovely." Fred teased while ruffling up my hair.
"Yeah, yeah. I missed you a little bit... maybe" I joked
"Only a little bit?" He asked, physically stooping down to my height and giving my a pouty face
I reached my arms around his neck and gave him a tight hug.
"Only a bit" I laughed

1211 Words