Chapter 118

Third Person POV:
Over the weeks Emilee became basically apart of the family. Fred started taking her to the burrow with him when he would go check on everyone, George spent most of his free time teaching her pranks, and Sage spent most the day with her while the twins were at work. They hadn't found anything on her family and if they were being honest, they hadn't tried very hard.

It was like she was the little missing piece they didn't know they needed, now that she was here how were they supposed to let her go? Although sage and Fred had lengthy arguments over if they were ready for the responsibility of a small child. Fred seemed to think so, Sage seemed to think not. But seeing Fred in a parental role was more attractive to Sage than she would have cared to admit.

"Ready? 1... 2... 3!" Fred spoke throwing Emilee over his shoulder and into the air
"Oh please be careful!" Sage warned
The sight of him tossing her effortlessly into the air made her nervous. What if he dropped her?
"Oh she's fine. Stop worrying." Fred assured her as Emilee laughed her head off "I work with children everyday, I know what I'm doing."
"Yes, but I don't think I've ever seen you toss one of those children around before."

"Anyway." He rolled his eyes ignoring her valid argument "How's your day been love?"
"Fine. Ive been deep cleaning the house, and then George came up here on break, that's about it." Sage replied
"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we're going over to the burrow again tonight."
"Alright."

"You better be going." Fred spoke "You didn't go last time, you're starting to worry mum."
"Well we can't have that." Sage smiled "I'll go."
"I'm hungry." Emilee complained
"Hungry? You just ate!" Sage replied
"I know.... I'm still hungry."
Sage looked at Fred with an exasperated expression "I'm going to have to get a job if we're going to continue to feed this child. She eats more than George, she eats more than Ron."
Fred laughed.

-

Fred's POV
"Alright, I'm ready whenever you are." Sage walked out of the bath putting in her other earring
I rested my hands on her hips, her curves feeling flawless under my grip, she was flawless.
"What's with the touchy?" She asked looking up at me
George was already at the burrow with Emilee, we had some time. Besides, I had been too busy lately to be with Sage.

I made sure my movements were quick enough so she couldn't get away from me. I threw her over my shoulder and turned on my heel back to my room. She let out a scared noise as she gripped onto the back of my shirt.
"Fred!" She shrieked
"You have a nice arse." I smirked gripping onto the back of her thighs
"Fred what are you-"
"Making up for lost time."
I walked us into my room and locked the door.

-

"Where have you two been?" Mum questioned "George got here almost two hours ago! I thought you three lived together."
If only she knew I was trying to make her grandkids. I'm kidding, although we were having fun.
"Nothing, I got distracted and Fred here refused to go ahead without me." Sage lied
"Quite right, you never know what could happen in the span of three hours." Apollo spoke
Oh boy. If only he knew. I would be dead.
"So, is everyone gathered here for a reason?"
"No, I just wanted everyone to be here make sure everyone is alright."

"You know-" mum spoke from across the room "Ron, Harry, Hermione have been gone for almost a month and uhm... no one knows where they are." She spoke tearing up
Everyone paused their conversations to sit in awkward silence

"Percy, has turned his back on us and Charlie is still in Romania. I just want to be sure the rest of my family is still in tact." Mum dabbed her eyes with a handkerchief Serenity had handed her
I don't think anyone can blame her for that.
"I hate that we all live apart, I never know if something's going to happen to any of us." Serenity agreed
"Let's all go live with Hallie who lives quite literally in the middle of nowhere with her boyfriend." Sage jokingly suggested
"Hey now... I like my privacy."
"Yeah, I bet you do." Sage s hemirked
"Oh shut up." Hallie rolled her eyes

"Would you look at the time, I don't want to keep any of you." Mum said smiling at Emilee who was fast asleep in George's lap
"You're not keeping anyone Mum." I spoke
Everyone nodded in agreement.
"We can stay as long as you like." Sage smiled
Everyone went back to their own conversations, no one was or wanted to leave any time soon.

"Fred," Ginny spoke "Do you think Harry is ok? And Hermione, and Ron."
"Of course he is and of course they are. Harry is the chosen one after all." I assured her
She nodded "So what about you and Sage?" She questioned
"Don't think I believe your story for one minute." She smirked "I know how Sage got 'distracted'. I'm your little sister I'm not stupid."
"Shh, don't tell." I smiled
"Honestly why don't you two just get married?"

I laughed "Because I'm 19 and she's 18. We're practically children."
"Said the business owner."
"Besides, I know she wouldn't want to marry now. Not with her parents being at large like they are. She would feel it would put the other person in danger and that she reallly couldn't bear." I explained "But after the war, I won't hesitate, I promise."
"As Long as you don't." Ginny replied

"Fred, we better be getting back." George spoke passing Emilee to Sage
"Right."
"Fred you go first and I'll send Emily after to make sure she gets there." Sage spoke
I stepped into the fireplace yelling our address. I stepped into the flat, the sight was horrible. The entire flat had been ransacked. Papers everywhere dishes broken, furniture flipped over. The sound of the fireplace reminded me that Emilee was coming right after me.

I spun around scooping her up in my arms trying to block her view of the place. I rocked her back and fourth try to calm her and probably myself. Sage came in looking more horrified than I felt, then George. You could see the heartbreak in his eyes. We all looked at each other, one thing was clear... someone had been looking for something or someone in our flat.

1105 Words