Chapter 131

Written By: JanexxGeorge_Weasley

One Year Later

Hallies pov.

i opened my eyes to the bright sun seeping through my curtains and shining onto the hardwood floor of my bedroom. i sat up, my heart beating out of my chest at the realization of my wedding being tonight.
i heard the faint knocks of my front door, realizing it must be Sage and Fred.
"hold on!" i shouted. getting up and quickly brushing my teeth and fixing up my hair.

i slid over to the door and opened it. Sage and Fred were both standing there, arms full trying to kick off their snow covered boots.
i shivered at the cold breeze from outside.
"come in come in!" i exclaimed, opening the door wide enough for the both of them to squeeze through.

Sage sat down all of her things on the table, Fred doing the same.
i practically jumped into Sages arms and hugged her tightly.
"your getting married!" she exclaimed. i smiled.
"i'm getting married" i said. pulling away from the hug as i gave Fred a hug and made a pot of tea.

-

we talked and finished our tea, more people arriving, my family and brothers helping to set everything up outside.
my mother and Sage rushed me to my bathroom to help get ready. Sage made sure my dress was perfect with no wrinkles and no stains. my mother helping with my makeup.
i stared into the mirror. i couldn't believe i was actually in a beautiful white wedding dress.
nor could i believe i was getting married to the love of my life.
a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin.
i couldn't cry now. i didn't want to ruin my makeup.

Sage was already dressed in her dress. of course she was my maid of honor. i wished Clementine was here. she would be standing next to me, getting ready, doing her makeup and saying how pretty Sage and I both looked. i could just imagine it.
i smiled at the thought. but soon realized it wasn't reality and she wasn't here.

"pucker up" Sage smiled. i formed my lips into a kissing face, she put on a light colored lipstick and i rubbed my lips together.

-

time passed and everything was finally perfect. of course i stared into the mirror and picked at everything making sure it was perfect. i needed this wedding to be perfect.
i looked out the frosted bathroom window, the sky was pink and orange. it was beautiful. this was my perfect dream wedding. the white snow contrasting with the sky and it's stretched dark blue clouds.

Sage and my mother picked up my wedding dress, making sure it didn't drag along the floor. they knew it would drive me crazy. even if my floors were clean.

the house was empty, everyone outside talking to each other in the venue besides my bridesmaid, Suki, Lilac, Gabriela, and of course my sister Serenity.
"ready?" said Sage. i inhaled a shaky breath. i didn't know if i was.
"will i ever be?" i asked with a slight laugh, tears brimming at my eyes. but i sucked it up. i'm not ruining my makeup.

there was a knock on the front door. my mother opened it. my father stood there. he looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"oh don't make me cry!" i exclaimed. he laughed and pulled me into a hug.
"i'm so proud of you" he said, i smiled into his shoulder. we pulled apart and i wrapped my arm around his. he looked down at me and i nodded, inhaling a breath. i was ready.

Third person pov.

the bridesmaids walked out, music softly playing in Hallies ears. it was all so real. and she was so scared.
Sage looked back at her friend before walking out, joining arms with Fred.

they began walking, Hallies mother holding her dress train behind her.
the grip Hallie had on her bouquet was strong. she didn't know how to feel.
once they turned the corner Karl stood there, tears in his eyes, he looked so happy, his rose colored cheeks and his frosty eyes, contrasted with the snow covered mountain behind him and the warm candles lit by the wooden chairs.
wow. this was happening. Hallie thought.
and Karl couldn't wait to lay his lips on hers and call her his wife.