Chapter 41

Sage's POV
We were back at the tent after the match. The twins were dancing around making silly noises.
"There none like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind!" Ron enthused
The twins started making fun of him waving their arms around like birds and shouting.
"Krum? Dumb Krum." They mocked
"I think you're in love Ron." Ginny teased

The twins jumped into the conversation, Fred getting down on one knee in front of Ron and George coming up behind him.
"Victor I love you!"
"Victor I do~" they sang
"When we're apart my heat beats only for you!" We all joined in laughing

Ron hitting George with a pillow starting a pillow fight between the two.
"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on!" Fred stated standing up
"Stop it! Stop it!" Arthur burst in separating Ron and George
"It's not the Irish." He said grimly laying a hand on Fred's shoulder "We've got to get out of here. Now."

We all got up and grabbed our wands, we ran out of the tent. There was fire and smoke everywhere, people laying unconscious or dead in the ground. People with black robes, pointed hats, and skull masks calmly marched around carrying torches.
"Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together! Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility." Arthur shouted

Fred protectively wrapped his arm around Ginny, who was grabbing onto him. People were running in all different directions trying to get out as quickly as possible.
"Come on we have to get out of here! Head towards the woods, and stay together." Fred shouted
It makes sense he would feel responsible for everyone, him and George are currently the eldest ones here.

Fred grabbed my hand, still keeping one arm wrapped around Ginny. We all started running in the direction Fred had told us, towards the portkey. At some point my hand slipped out of Fred's and some random person pushed me down trying to get past. It was impossible to get up and on top of that I could feel a panic attack coming on. My vision was just going blurry when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and hoist me up, I looked up to see a very blurry George holding onto my arm to keep me from falling and forcing me to run.

We made it to where the rest of the group was, Fred sitting against the tree trunk with Ginny in his lap fast sleep in his arms. Everyone else was sitting around the same area, trying not to loose anyone else.
"I got her before she got hurt." George said walking up on the group still holding onto me tightly

Hallie jumped up and rushed over to me wrapping me in a hug.
"I was so worried!" She cried
"I-I'm ok-" I hiccuped "I wouldn't have been if George hadn't found me though."
"Are you ok? How's your panic attacks? Can you breathe alright?" Hallie questioned " I'm so sorry we don't have your prescription."

Fred handed Ginny off to George and calmly walked over to me, he pulled out a small bottle. What I recognized as my prescription, he pulled out my usual dosage and handed it to me.
"Fred- you, you had my prescription?"
"Yeah, I put it in my pocket in case you needed it at the game." He mumbled
I looked at him with wide eyes, he looked just so calm. Way too calm, which meant he was probably freaking out inside.

"Hey, I'm ok. You're a real life saver." I smiled
He nodded grabbing onto my hand tightly.
"We lost Harry too, but Mr. Weasley went to look for him with Ron, Hermione, and Clementine. He told us to stay here where he could find us again." Hallie explained
I nodded and we all decided to sit by the tree.

Everything seemed to have calmed down, everyone was either already out or dead. We were just waiting for Arthur and the others to come back. I hope Harry is alright.
"In the sky, what is that?" Hallie shrieked

We all swiveled around to see what Hallie was pointing at.
"Holy shit-" I whispered
"What? What is it?" Hallie questioned
"It's him- it's his dark mark. It's Voldemort's dark mark." I trembled
"What? Are you sure?" Karl asked
"Yes, yes I'm sure."
We all stood there in shock until the mark vanished from the sky.

"Fred!"
We all jumped, huddling closer together.
"George!"
"Wait, that's Dad. Dad!" Fred shouted being the first to move

We all quickly ran after him, not daring to let go of each other for fear of another loss. Once Arthur was sure everyone was there and none was hurt we headed back to the portkey. After the nights events none wanted to sleep so we started our hike back to the burrow. I think everyone was ready to get back to the house, where it felt safe and there were no Death Eaters. None really talked on the way back but there were some questions. Only questions I could definitely answer. We love terrible family backgrounds.

"So, those were definitely Death Eaters? That was definitely his mark?" Karl questioned
"Yes." I responded dryly
"Did you recognize any of them?" He continued
"If you mean did I know any of them, no I didn't." I responded starting to get slightly irritated
"But I do suspect one man."
"Who?" Hallie asked joining the conversation
"Lucious Malfoy." I responded walking ahead to catch up with Arthur

I think we all breathed a sigh of relief once we spotted the burrow. Molly ran out of the house to meet us with tears steaming down her face.
"I was so worried! I saw in the paper what had happened!" Molly cried "Is everyone ok?" She questioned inspecting all of us making sure everyone was still in one piece

We all headed inside, none really had a real appetite so we ate small things here and there and took naps at random times. Eventually it was some for bed and it didn't take long to fall asleep but the nightmares made it hard to stay that way.

Next week we go back to school, I hope Hogwarts is still safe. I fell sleep thinking about death eaters, more specifically my parents.

1061 Words