Chapter 54

Sage's POV:
I had spent the whole day with the twins. They had gotten tired of me hanging out with Georgi more than them, so I had taken the whole day to be with them. I even put my insecurities away and sat with them and their older friends at breakfast, of course Lee was there so that made it better.

We had pulled pranks, snuck down to the kitchens, messed around with their products. They had been talking a lot more about opening their shop, more in depth. Like finances and the financial responsibility kind of in depth.
"Where would we get enough money to even open?" George asked looking at a notepad with estimated costs on it
"Well we could have used the prize money from the tournament but somebody got touchy about it." Fred eyed me
I rolled my eyes "You couldn't even find a way to enter. Besides what's the point of winning prize money if you aren't even alive to spend it. I'm sure you guys can figure out a way, I'm surprised you haven't already sold enough of your products already."

They just nodded and continued adding up costs. I let out a bored sigh "Anywho have you decided how you're going to ask MC to be your date yet George?"

He looked up and smirked "of course I have. All planned out for this evening."
"Well then go on mate tell us how."
I looked at Fred with surprise "He hasn't told you?"
I thought twins told each other everything?
George leaned forward "So I'm taking her down to the black lake, she loves it there, lights some candles and just ask her." He smiled
I wiped away a fake tear "She's going to love it!"

George checked his watch and stood up "I've got to go, I've got two hours to get everything ready and pinpoint where MC is."
He cleaned up his space Ms headed out waving at us.

Me and Fred stared at each other for a moment before I spoke up.
"What do you want to do?"
He shrugged "We could go hangout in your dorm?"
I rolled my eyes and we started collecting our stuff "You just like my dorm cause you think my blankets are better."
"They are!"

We wandered around to my dorm room, Fred had been over plenty of times but I don't think it's ever just been us two. I walked in and flipped on the light, Fred making a b-line for the blanket basket at the foot of my bed. He grabbed his favorite blanket and wrapped himself in it. I laughed, sometimes he can be such a big baby. I started rummaging around in cabinets for the board games we usually play and Fred started snooping around.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Uhm, being nosey." He responded starting to snoop through my desk drawer

I watched him as he moved from my desk to my bathroom.
"Which stuff is Hallie's? I'm not trying to get killed."
"All the stuff on the left." I chuckled
Fred disappeared into the closet, still wrapped in a blanket. My mind wondered to a prank he had pulled on me about a week ago, and the revenge I had vowed to get. I had already planned when the revenge was going to be just now how I was going to carry through. I saw my opportunity and decided to take it.

The prank in question, Fred had taken my robes and hid them under his bed and replaced them with color changing ones. The revenge in question, I had created a replica of his wand and I was going to sneak his real one out of his pocket and swap it with the fake one.

I quickly grabbed the fake wand from under my mattress and slipped in the closet where Fred was looking through my shirts hanging up.
"Just don't look through my drawers."
"Why you hiding something?" Fred raised his brow
I casually walked over to him on his left, the side he usually carry's his wand on.
"No, I just don't want you looking through my underwear, thanks." I rolled my eyes
"You've got a point."

I quickly swapped the wand, hoping that he wouldn't notice. I stuck his real wand in my pocket facing away from him with my wand.
"Want something to drink?" I asked walking out
"No I'm alright."

I walked back into the main part of the dorm, trying to hide Fred's wand under my mattress before he walked back out. I thought I had made it, I had just managed to get the wand under the mattress and I was fixing the sheets when I heard him behind me.

"Never try to prank a prankster Love."
I jumped letting out some kind of strangled squeak. Spinning around I was faced with a 6'4 giant wrapped in a fluffy blanket looking smugger than should have been possible.
"I- I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered out
"You are a terrible liar." His smirk widened

I backed myself up against the mattress, determined to not let him have his wand back. He approached me, towering over me and setting the blanket on my bed. He cracked his knuckles and stood over me "Where is my wand Love?"
"I. Don't. Have it." I crossed my Arms
"Mhm." He smirked resting his hands on his hips

Fred shoved me backward onto the bed and went to tackle me, which turned into him hovering over me. Heat rushed to my face and my hands started shaking.
"I'm so sorry!" Clementine shrieked
Me and Fred looked at each other with wide eyes before turning to see Clementine covering her face. Fred quickly got up, understanding how not appropriate our position looked. I jumped up rushing to the door "Wait Clementine we were doing anythin-"
Clementine rushed out shutting the door behind her. We stood there frozen in silence for moment before Fred doubled over and started laughing.

He laughed till he was crying on the floor, I stood there looking down at him, too shocked to react. My brain finally processed what had just happened and I started laughing with him, causing him to laugh harder. We spent the rest of the evening sitting in the floor and laughing at Clementine's trauma.

1063 Words