Chapter 13

Hallie's POV:
"It's his eyes Hallie, the warm golden brown" Sage trailed off
"Sage can you stop talking about Fred for one minute?" I asked jokingly
"And his hair- oh my-" She continued
"Sage. Shut up" I said teasing her
"DON'T get me started on his thousands of freckles," She swooned
"Stop" I said slightly grossed out, I stood up grabbing my books and walked off, making my way to the other side of the library
"Hey Halle, do you know where Sage is?" Fred asked tapping on my shoulder, I turned to look at him and pointed in the direction of Sage, he thanked me and made his way over to her. Sage smiled at him and blushed so hard that anyone could tell from a mile away.

    As I walked down the isles putting my books away I heard someone calling my name, I turned around there was Clementine running to catch up with me. Once she reached me she doubled over, resting her hands on her knees trying to gain enough oxygen in her lungs to speak. I greeted her and she looked up at me and around the hallway with a confused look.
"Where's Sage?" She questioned
"With her boyfriend" I stated, rolling my eyes
"Wait- boyfriend?" She cried
i started to laugh "No, no. Clemen I'm only joking." She nodded letting out a little laugh of her own. "They aren't actually dating... yet." I smirked. Clementine scoffed, a smile pulling on her lips.
I asked clementine if she needed the two of us for something, she proceeded to stutter and lose her train of thought. It was obvious something had happened with Harry. She proceeded to tell me how things had become awkward between the two of them. I offered what advice I could, to which she declined, I just shrugged.

    I made my way back to the table and there was Sage, helplessly flirting with Fred. There was Fred laughing at her red face and ears, completely oblivious. As boys often are. I sat down with the 'couple' thinking about how the school year was so close to being over... time always seems to move faster when I'm trying to savor a moment. Who knows what'll happen, who knows if I'll ever have the chance to be here watching Sage helplessly flirt with Fred. I know it sounds silly but these are the things that I'll look back on when everyone has moved on with their lives. Before I could think about my future I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Karl's incredibly perfect eyes staring into my icy blue ones, he had a sheepish smile on his face and he was dressed in a comfortable yet done up style. As per usual, I envied his ability to dress like that.

    I could feel my face heating up to look much like Sage's when she talks to Fred. I could also feel her stare through the back of my head, we're both hypocrites.

Time skippy~

Third Person POV:
The common room was wild. Sage, Hallie, MC, Karl, and the twins decided to have a game night in the shared common area and it was getting a little out of hand. The night had consisted of the game of monopoly which had gotten slightly violent, twister which was just downright messy, and karaoke which is what they were in the middle of now. Fred and Sage were currently standing on the coffee table singing a duet completely out of tune and more laughing than actual singing. Yeah someone might've spiked the drinks. MC was cuddled up next to George and George was cackling at his twin sing and dancing on a coffee table. Hallie and Karl had slipped off together in some unknown direction and hadn't been seen for at least an hour (legend says they were snogging)

Sage and MC eventually started singing all the single ladies which resulted in George proposing to Sage and Fred smacking him in the head, knocking him on the floor. Sage "gracefully" declined and proclaimed her marriage to MC to which MC "gracefully" declined by falling off the couch on top of George who hadn't gotten up off the floor yet. Yeah, they were drunk. After a few more strange rounds of karaoke they decided it would be a good idea to play truth or dare. Three rounds in and people were already accepting dares of removing different pieces of clothing, people had confessed about strange interests and the group was having too much fun for their own good. MC confessed that she liked reading 18+ comics when she was younger which didn't really surprise anyone at this point, they all just burst into a laughing fit. Fred made fun of Sage's hiccups which made her sound like a sparky toy. MC kept staring at George in a lovey dovey way and Hallie and Karl had finally returned from wherever they went. By the time they came back they were basically sober since they hadn't drank that much in the first place so they just enjoyed themselves watching their friends who had had too much to drink until they both decided to head to bed. The rest of the group decided they were having too much fun too end it there so they continued their game of stripping truth or dare. After eight more rounds of that Professor Mcgonagall decided she wanted to check all the common rooms to make sure no students were there, seeing as curfew had been 10 minutes ago. As she made her way down the hallway she could hear an abundance of laughing coming from the shared common room, she put on as stern a face as she could muster and marched into the room. She walked in to see a MC in only her undergarments, a topless Sage leaning back on her hands, a shirtless and shoeless Fred sprawled out like he was making a snow angel, and a pant-less George sitting cross cross with the innocent face of a kindergartener everyone was on the floor. When she had decided to walk into this room this is not what she expected to see. Literally everyone including Mcgonagall were too stunned to speak or move, until Fred started giggling. The professor snapped out of her trance and started to shout. She huffed and puffed about how reckless they were acting, how curfew was ten minutes ago, how she would have all their hides for this incident, and how she was astonished at how they could all act so irresponsibly. She ordered everyone back to bed with all their clothes on and everyone did as they were told.

Author's Note:
Hey guyssssssss, I am so sorry this chapter took me so long to post, it's the end of the school year for me so I've just been too busy to write and my sister is also having a lot of stuff going on because she's graduating Highschool this year. There's just been a lot and I haven't had enough time for everything, sorry! I also wanted to mention that I will probably mention things like songs and stuff that are more modern than the time Harry Potter was placed like the song Single Ladies that I mentioned earlier, I know it's not accurate but it's fun so that's why I do it but I do realize it's not at all accurate. :) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you all have a good summer!
-Jane the author

1258 Words