Chapter 84

Third Person POV:
It wasn't long after Sage's after class punishment did Umbridge start making her cruel and unusual punishment more common throughout the school. She had even managed to match the Weasley twins. Of course Fred was enraged as soon as he put the pieces together in his brain. Him and George almost immediately started putting together a plan for a new product that would heal the quill marks quicker and would prevent scaring. If they weren't popular before, they sure were now.

Fred's POV:
"Break up with her mate."
"Yeah shes going to ruin you, and George as well."
I walked through the halls trying to get to my next class
Some of my "friends" had come over to try and convince me to break up with Sage.

"She isn't worth it, another girl will come along who's better." They said
They didn't know what they were saying. They didn't know that she was worth it.
"Come on please, for George's sake if not yours. You have your pick of almost any girl in school. Don't go for the one that's already fucked up."
My eye began to twitch as I ignored them.

"She's probably slept with all the Slytherin guys at this point. She's just waiting some fun before she gets forced into marriage."
They were wrong. They didn't know her.
"What about your business? What about your family?"
I was sick and tired of them.
"Maybe she has the word FREAK scared on her arm for a reason."

I noticed Sage walking down the hall, in the opposite direction as me. She looked upset as some girls followed behind her. She saw me, she saw the people who were talking to me. They had been unkind to her a few weeks ago, in attempts to get her to leave me.

I blocked out the voices telling me to walk away as I approached her. I was already upset, the people around us booing and making rude comments didn't help. I was sick and tired of people telling me how to live my life. I was tired of people judging her because of her parents like that made a damn difference. They wanted to make a scene? Fine, I can give them a scene.

I grabbed her face, crashing our lips together. Sage wasn't the biggest fan of huge public displays of affection like this but I didn't care. This is what they wanted, for me to react. So I'm reacting. They needed to know I wasn't letting her go. Sage grabbed onto my forearms in surprise.

"Fred-" she breathed out as I started kissing her neck
I gripped her hips pulling her closer to me.
"Come on." I said
I grabbed her hand and lead her away from everyone.
"What are we doing?" She asked
"Skipping class."

-

"Fred, I'm used to them-"
"Well you shouldn't be." I cut her off throwing a piece of grass across the yard
She leaned back, staring at me blankly.
"People are always going to have their own opinion, weather is a nice opinion or not. They are entitled to it."

"Not if they're wrong." I grumbled
"The point is, people are going to judge no matter what, your can't please everyone. You have to be ok with people not being ok with me."
She sighed
God she was perfect.
"So is there any particular reason you made me skip class with you? Or did you just want to seem all gangster skipping class with your girlfriend?" She asked jokingly

"Listen," I laughed "I get tired of people always harping on me and telling me how to live my life."
"So you wanted to look gangster."
I glared at her playfully before she scooted down from the stair she was sitting on down to where I was on the ground.

She ran her fingers through my hair as I leaned into her touch.
"We're gonna be ok." She assured me
"Yeah." I responded "As soon as I get my hands on-"
"Fred."
"Alright, alright." I said raising my hands in surrender

"Tomorrow is Hogsmeade." She smiled
"We should take everyone to go get a butterbeer." I said
"Yeah! We should!"
I picked up the silver charm necklace I had gotten her, twisting it between my fingers.
"I can't believe you still have this, and you wear it like everyday." I commented

"Well, yeah." She responded in a tone that told me my comment was dumb " I told you I would wear it forever, besides it's like my favorite piece of jewelry besides my rings."
"I'll be replacing those too one day." I mumbled

"With what?" She laughed "Bronze knuckles?"
I rolled my eyes "No, with another ring, only it'll be like stupid expensive and you're gonna wear it on that finger. Everyday, for the rest of your life." I said pointing at her ring finger
Her cheeks tinted pink slightly at realizing what my comment meant.

"I don't think it has to be stupid expensive." She responded
"Yeah, but you deserve stupid expensive."
"I don't want stupid expensive, I just want you to give me the ring. Stupid expensive sometimes looks ugly anyway. I mean have you seen Pepper?"
I snorted at her comment "You have a good point."

"And then we can have two kids and four dogs and we can live in a house close to the joke shop and George can live in our basement until he gets married and you can have your own studio with a pig picture window and canvases to paint on a grand piano for you to play and large bookshelves and then we can grow old together and be happy and then our kids can take care of us in our old age when we can't do anything anymore."

"Sounds perfect." Sage smiled leaning her head on my shoulder "And we could have dinner with our families every Sunday at the burrow." She continued
"Yeah." I sighed
I wanted to give her everything.

"Come on then, it's time to head back. The others will be wondering where we are." Sage started standing up
I groaned grabbing her arm and pulling her back down, causing her to land on top of me.
"Let's just stay here for a few months." I mumbled
Sage laughed into my chest before pulling back slightly.
"I would if we could." She smiled pressing a gentle kiss to my nose

We got up and started walking away before I swiveled around to face her again.
"If I hear one more person say anything else to you or me today I'm gonna loose it." I said
"You're hot when you're angry." She smirked
I paused. Shit like that always got me. Like how are you supposed to stay mad when your goddess of a girlfriend calls you hot?
"Ok." I said walking away

Guys, I don't like being single anymore 😟 -Jane/Author
1155 Words