Chapter 28

Sage's POV:
I was standing on a random cement bench in the courtyard pretending to be God, MC was down on her knees as the twins laughed on either side of me.
"Tell me your secrets!" MC pleaded
I stuck my nose in the air and glowered at her "What will you give me in return?"

MC pretended to ponder the question for a moment before grabbing Fred by the robes with both hands offering him up.
"You can have him!" She exclaimed
"Hey! Why not George?" Fred cried
MC looked at him and then back at George "Because I want to keep George."

Fred's jaw dropped and he pretended to be deeply offended, pressing a hand to his chest like he'd been stabbed.
"I'll take him!" I exclaimed
MC shoved Fred in my direction and I gently patted his head.
"My secret is nothing, I just don't cut my hair." I shrugged

MC had asked me how I had been keeping my hair so long despite it being quite curly. I didn't really do anything to it other than brush it a lot and just not cut it. MC's jaw dropped at her efforts being all for not. George laughed at her facial expression and me and Fred shared a knowing look.

Though George had denied it when we interrogated him, it was obvious he was catching feelings for MC. He's still just too consumed with Angelina to notice. Speaking of the little gremlin, she walked right past us and just so happened to "accidentally" drop something right in front of Fred. Of course she had been wearing an unusually short skirt and basically flashed everyone.

Some people are just so desperate, it gives me second hand embarrassment. Anywho after that traumatizing experience we decided to never speak of the incident again and we changed the subject.

The twins told us about how during one of our trips to Hogsmeade they had given Harry the Marauders map. I thought that was very nice of them seeing as they've had that map for ages and had used it almost on a daily basis. I mean at this point all of us had the secret massages memorized, seeing as when any of us wanted to sneak around the four of us would all go. The three of them were my gang for getting in trouble.

"Hey, look is that Clementine?" Fred pointed out
We all turned to look at the window he was pointing at. Sure enough there she was in her pink outfit... not to be mean about her style cause everyone has different taste but she looked kinda like a pick me today. We all waved dramatically at her and she smiled and waved back.

Once Clementine had turned away we went back to what we were doing. Which wasn't really anything at this point. We decided to sit in a square circle shape on the snow and make everyone think we were in a cult. We held hands and started making weird noises, the twins got a little too into it. I was a little concerned I won't lie.

Once we had gotten bored of scaring students MC decided to strike up a game of truth or dare. This game always got dangerous with her around, God help us. Her smirk widened as she looked around at the three of us, trying to decide who her first victim would be. "Hmm who should I pick?"

Not me oh Merlin please not me.

"Hm. Fred, Mr cocky smirk."

Shit.

"Truth, why not play it safe first round." Fred shrugged
"Oh trust me if I'm playing, no option is safe." MC retorted "Ok, kiss, marry, kill."
"Isn't that a whole other gam-" I started
"Shut up. Angelina Johnson, Sage, or me." MC smirked
Fred didn't even think about the question before answering "Kiss you, marry Sage, and kill Angelina."

"My turn." Fred started "George, truth or dare?"
George didn't have to think about his answer either "Dare."
"I dare you to either ask a girl out or take ten shots of fire whisky with dinner tonight." Fred laughed
George decided to take the fire whisky, he thought it sounded like more fun.
"Sage, truth or dare?" George asked
I knew it would be him, always George.

I was just about to answer when someone started calling the twins.
We all looked to see who it was, it was this boy, I don't know who he is but I mean obviously he knows the twins.
"Oi Lee! What are you doing?" Fred called
The boy, who was apparently named Lee came running up and doubled over when he reached us.
"Oh nothing I was just bored." Lee responded
Me and MC exchanged confused looked and we both looked at the twins waiting for an explanation. Who was this child? Where did he come from?

George finally noticed our stares and introduced the boy "Oh! Sorry, this is Lee Jordan, Lee this Sage and MC. Lee is like our other best friend" George explained
"So you're Sage?" Lee smirked holding out his hand for me to shake "Fred talks about you ALL the time. Drives us mad most days."

I could feel my face heating up and I saw Fred in the background giving Lee's back a 'shut the hell up' face.
"And I must say he wasn't lying when he described your unmatched beauty." Lee winked
I stared at him my mouth slightly open and my face getting redder by the second. I kept looking between him, Fred and MC. I had never been complimented like this before and I couldn't believe Fred thought I was pretty. Although it was obvious Lee was just a flirt.

Fred cleared his throat "Anyway- why are you here?" He asked Lee wrapping his arm around Lee's shoulder causing him to let go of my hand. My head was swirling, did Fred really think I was pretty? Someone thought I was pretty? I don't even think I'm pretty but someone else thinks I'm pretty?

"Well I was coming over to hang out with you two but now I think I wanna take out the lovely lady." Lee smirked
Fred smacked the back of his head. George was absolutely no help, he was in the background laughing his arse off.

"Oh my bad I forgot you two were basically married." Lee teased
Fred hit him again only harder causing Lee to groan in pain, MC to burst into laughter, and my face to grow even redder.

I might've just met Lee, but I can already tell. He's the newest member of this gang.

1109 Words

I apologize this is a pure filler boring chapter. Other than Lee This chapter contributes not at all to the plot or anything. My bad :D