45

France – 11th February 2018

OBLIVIOUS OF SKIING, Myra stood in a corner despite dressed and possessing the basic equipment. She even had troubles walking with the ski boots attached to the skis. Maybe that's how a human penguin resembled.

From the lesson that she missed yesterday, all she could do is observe the group. A lot of students tried their best while a few boys including Zaynoul have already got the rope of it. As for the girls, they were taking pictures to boast and upload on social media. For them the sport meant nothing as long as their pictures were Instagram-able.

Two days ago she would have had someone by her side to comment or chat. Now she appreciated the unfolding beautiful scenery like a loner.

The best part though is the professional or enthusiastic skiers ski unhindered down the slopes with attitude and style. They maneuvered their way through the snow with a technique they have mastered over years of experience when they jumped in the air and landed on their feet gracefully.

"Hi, how are you?"

Myra flinched on this new voice. The face on the other hand is popular. She is the nameless niece of the minister of tourism. Well, there's one way to find out.

"I'm sorry, I'm not recognizing you," Myra replied in the gentlest way possible.

"Oh, my name is Saima Ali, Zaynoul and I study Urdu in the same class at school."

Hmm, they are learning romantic poetry together. It's weird that her brother assumed this girl to be boring. She looks nice and she is polite as well.

"Of course, it's nice to meet you."

"I always hoped to talk to you. You look cool and all of your clothes; they are chic like the Parisian girls wear. I had no idea that you are a fashionista."

Well, about that, my grandmother who I've acquainted for a week made sure I look like a true Azar.

"Thank you very much. You are pretty too."

"Thanks, everyone in class often compliments the same."

And why not, you are the most powerful of them all? Well, you used to be as Zaynoul, in spite of being ignorant, has to be the one.

"Cool"

At this point, Myra had no idea what to talk to the fashion blogger. Mr. Owais came to the rescue at the right moment.

"Alright kids, we need to leave," he shouted in an amiable way to assemble the group. "You have had enough fun in Val Thorens. It's time to go now."