61

Arcadia – 6th June 2018

THIS TIME NIYAH ORDERED a pineapple turmeric smoothie from the juice bar. Marcos recommended as it is a tropical and healthy getaway for many guests throughout the year. Taking two sips, she nodded.

"It is unbelievably savory, thank you."

He smiled. "It's my duty."

Making small talks, she discovered that some young girls who would prance around with a camera recording them in action (influencers) had a lot to criticize. Of course it's not the royalty who would be badmouthed.

A tight smile formed at her lips.

As she predicted, they are mocking the lifestyle of Nayir's family often calling them middle class and old fashioned. Hayat Jahani, the Princess of the construction company Jahani Corporation deserves better than this family. They disapproved of Nayir as well and wished she would have selected a 'true' Azar bachelor.

"Can you identify them? There are many people who walk around filming themselves nowadays."

"I'm afraid not. They accompanied the Princess of Athador a lot. I would guess they are best friends."

Or could be cousins, acquaintances, personnel

If ever she comes across anyone of them bullying anyone of hers then God forbid she will destroy them without remorse.

Then she discovered there is another young man who arrives at seven in the morning and would hit the punching bag until he is panting like a dog. He looks skinny except he has muscular biceps. Light beard, slight tanned face, dark brown hair and he never hesitates to help a lady in need.

Zayn Khan

Too obvious though she would never guess he punches. Treadmill or a walk to keep his physique; however intense exercise given how carefree he lives, is suspicious. He is either venting out anger or he is preparing for an opponent.

A shiver ran down her spine.

Then the Prince himself along with a young man as tall as him, light brown in complexion would often mutter words like, 'we are winning this' or 'they are cornered.'

Too many rivals, too little allies

There is no one strong aside from her father and Nayir if he isn't already simping after his prospective wife.

She needs backup. ASAP

Niyah headed back to her room with her half-filled takeaway cup. The ship is silent and Myra is fast asleep. Tugged between the covers, a little snore came out of her mouth. With the tip of her fingers, Niyah brushed some hair away from her forehead and smiled.