59

Oia, Santorini – 6th June 2018

"OH MY GOODNESS, what in the devil's name has she put on?"

Myra, who stood by a shop stall grazing a Santorini fridge magnet, froze on overhearing this comment. Breathing hard, she slid her finger onto the next one.

"Is it vintage H&M?" She commented with utmost disgust.

"No hun, this is thrifted, look at those gaudy tassels hanging around the V-neck. I get most of us opted to wear white or blue for the sake of Santorini's aesthetic but this is a major fashion disaster."

"Well, it's pretty obvious she lacks Niyah's taste of fashion. Have you seen her by the way? A high off shoulder white dress, textured florals or little cute bees, I couldn't get a closer look but that's high couture and her sandals, I bet its Gucci."

"Dior spring collection, she has remarkable taste unlike this – blue potato sack she has put on. I'm not sure though in which color sacks do potatoes come in. I eat out or order online."

"So disrespectful, I mean it's her brother's engagement and the royal family is here, you don't thrift, ew. Don't wear something that will bring shame to your own brother."

Tears of wrath threatening to spill from her eyes, she walked away. She is wearing designer. So what if it's H&M? Niyah warned her beforehand yet she kept on wiping her cheeks. They are always compared in terms of looks and deep down Myra is aware that she does not come close to Niyah the slightest bit in terms of physical beauty.

Stopping at one of the viewpoint at the blue dome, Myra panted. Less than five seconds later, Aryan Sheikh joined her. Taken aback, she moved three steps backward.

"Are you following me?" She asked.

"Yes, you abandoned the group and left without notifying anyone. Your parents might be worrying at the moment."

"First of all, I'm an adult. Secondly, I own a phone."

"I heard what those influencers were talking about."

"Influencers, that's what those bullies are calling themselves nowadays."

"Socialites, trendsetter, fashionista, it's gotten many names."

"They are your guests," she stated.

Aryan nodded.

"Obnoxious, rude, petty, number one a-holes, they are without doubt your crowd."

Aryan smirked and crossed his arms.

"Wow, you've become braver compared to last we met. Niyah is teaching you well. I have to tell you Myra, I'm not your enemy, it's your sister who-"