62

Arcadia – 7th June 2018

HANDS ON HIPS, Hayat shouted, "What the hell is going on out there?"

Aryan shot her a keep your mouth shut look and returned his gaze back on the laptop screen. He smiled and indulged in talks of fashion mumbo-jumbo. Eyes sharpening, she moved into the personal kitchen and prepared a cup of espresso.

"Yes, I can't wait for the tour. Have a good day ladies and gentlemen," he stated.

Turning the laptop off, he moved in the living room and retorted.

"You watch your tone next time you decide to interrupt me when I'm on a business call with the executives of some important companies."

"I would have if I have been informed of what's going on outside. It's your ship. Instead of wasting time asking around, I consider approaching the main guy himself."

Aryan let out a sigh. "That's for the cruise show tonight."

"Fashion show"

"Yes, I'm not gonna spend that much money without gaining something in return. I've focused on your engagement first. Now that it's done I'm concentrating on my job again while you do yours."

"Mine will take time."

"It might not if you simply threaten to push Nayir Azar off the ship. She'll cave in without reflecting for a single second," he teased, snatching the cup of espresso that she had not yet taken a sip.

"Very funny Aryan, what's the show's theme?"

"Cruise fashion"

Hayat resisted rolling her eyes and slumped on the couch. Noticing a blue file on the center table with today's events as the bold title, she grabbed it and read.

"It's been your intention all along," she declared.

"Yes and I have enough media coverage to put the word out there. By next week everything will be available online and in one month, it will start hitting the stores in the metropolis of Europe, Asia and Africa."

"What about the models?"

"They boarded the ship yesterday while we were roaming Santorini. Speaking of which, did you like your surprise?"

"It was okay."

"Just okay"

"What else are you expecting? I'm deceiving the guy."

"Should I save you a front seat?" He asked, changing the topic.

"It doesn't matter. Will everyone be there?"