"Chapter-1."

"Hello people this is my first story on wattpad hope you guys like it and also thank you for giving my art a chance if you like the story do comment your opinion.
Feel free to comment ☺
Thank you 🤍

~Warning and note
~profanities used in the story
~I don't proofread
~English is not my first language
~forgive me if there's is any grammar mistakes

"Still can't make a move to find them."

1 January 2021.

First day of the year 2021.

people around the world were enjoying and spending their time with their loved ones but there was one specific person somewhere in California feeling down on the first day of year missing her Family.

"Another year passed by and I still can't make my move to find them "

A sigh escaped her mouth as she layed her head on her table. Soon a young boy entered the room with heavy steps. "YAH,  Jisoo noona!!" she flinched,
"yeah what's wrong Kim yeonjun " she asked as she rest her back on the backrest of the swril chair, "Jisoo noona..... sorry, Doctor Jisoo as I am the new intern I need your help you are incharge of me right?"  he said making Jisoo sigh,

"Okay what do you want now, I already told you the things you need to buy for decor."

He held his nape and looked at Jisoo innocently, "Actually I forgot can you tell me again?" Jisoo sighed again and  banged her head on table but actually slowly.

"Okay wait I will write and give you the list..... wait no I will text you the list. If I give you a paper. I am sure you will lose it " she said, as Yeonjun smiled.

___________

Somewhere in Seoul; "

This mission is to bring them back safely... finally we found them after long struggle." A man in his early 40s claimed.

The room went silent for a minute until a young man in his 20s entered the room with his red eyes and paper in his hands "Dad? Is it true ?" The young man asked with his teary eyes. "yes we finally found them Jungkook!" The room was filled with silence again but this time a young muscular with broad shoulders entered the room as he directly hugged Jungkook making the younger flinch. Seeing this moment the man in his 40s went emotional.

"Don't worry we will bring Mom and our sister home back safely. " Jungkook finally spoke which made the man in his 40s tear up. "Dad why can't we just fly there and bring them back I freaking miss them you know right?
I can't take this anymore I miss mom, I miss noona. Why can't we just be as a normal family like we used to be."
He claimed, before the tears dwelled again in his eyes.  "Seokjin hyung we found noona and Mom!! Can you believe it? "He said as he hugged Seokjin. "Stop crying like kid Jungkook " Seokjin said, Mr.Park cheol Jungkook and Seokjin's father confronted him. "Let's wait for him. " Mr. Park cheol Said before dismissing the meeting.

________

It's was almost ten in the morning when a flight landed on the land of California. A young man with Buffy arms and muscular body went out of the flight with a cold aura, making the atmosphere deadly cold. Soon a man dressed in black suit followed the man as he started speaking, "President Kim we will directly go to hotel and then you can meet Mr.Peter for today's party and also their is message from young elder master Park. " 

Taehyung turned his head toward his secretary and took out his phone from his pocket and Dailed a number after switching it on, "Hello?"

_________

"Jisoo noona? " yeonjun softly spoke  gaining her attention,"What?" Jisoo asked as yeonjun remarked which he regretted later,

"Can't we add roofie in Dr.Monoban's drink?"

Hearing his word Jisoo slaped his hand real hard making him groan in pain Jisoo glared at him, "Do your work you know right today, we have a new year party and we have so much to do and you are asking stupid questions?  She stated in calmly. 

"anyway let's finish this first---" she was cut off when her phone vibrated and a message popped up.

~Lisa

Dr. Jisoo, I will be a little late todayshit happened so can you please cover me if Professor ask about me....

~You:
Hmm, I'll see.

She kept her phone aside and continued cutting the paper for decor.

Kim Jisoo a strong girl, she is a doctor. As it was first day of 2021 the hospital management decided to have a new year party and but it was decided to be a minor party until the director and huge investor of the hospital decided to show up. Of course if the investor is a billionaire and also a young man then definitely it's going to be magnificent.

__________

Somewhere in Seoul, South Korea.

A young and fine man with muscular body entered the tall building. Well it was not a normal building yet a very important and not every random human can enter the building you can enter the building only when you have a pass or a secret code

As he directly headed toward the penthhouse he was called toward the  conference room. He entered the room and witnessed his brother's and father having a serious conversation. "Looks like I'm late!" he said gaining their attention "No you are not." Seokjin sais with out averting his gaze from the document.

He walked towards the couch and rested his butt on it. "What is it Dad that you wanted to tell me?" Mr.park walked towards his son holding some papers and handed him. "Here you go Jimin." Jimin looked at his father before taking the document from him and reading it.  he lifted his head and looked at his dad and turned towards his brothers.

Jungkook smiled as Jimin and him had an eye contact, "yes finally hyung!" Jungkook said, Seokjin smiled.
Jimin stood and left the room "I am sure he is going to cry " Mr.park said as he watched Jimin leaving the room.  "But definitely not in front of us." Jungkook remarked.

Soon jimin entered the room with red eyes as he hugged his Father and soon Jungkook joined the hug.
Soon after an emotional group hug Jimin stated,

"Finally, dad we found them we found Mom and Jisoo."