"it was fate"

A week has passed since Mrs.park passed away. The life and time kept their rate of speed while many people were enjoying, stressing and crying over there problems.

Jisoo decided to get back to work now that she has done all the packing of her mother's room. She did not feel like staying alone. Yoongi was not always available for her.

She declined Yoongi's suggestions of moving out.

It was a bright day. She decided to start over again like a new start but this year with out her mother.

She quickly took a warm shower got dressed. She combed her half dried hair and went inside the kitchen. She was a responsible girl. She had already prepared for the today.

She had a simple light breakfast. She chugged on her bomber jacket.
It was still cold outside.

She drove very slowly and stopped infront of apartment which was only 10 feet away from her's with her small palm she pressed on a horn button  simultaneously. Soon a slender figure greeted her sight.

Lisa.

"Yoo Jisoo is joining us huh?" Lisa said as she placed her bag on the back passenger seat and sank down in front passenger seat.

Jisoo glanced at her and said:" yup I missed you all to be honest."

Lisa smiled and wiped her non existing tears and said:"I missed you too."

Jisoo's stomach twisted and she couldn't help but laugh. She knew once she get back to work she could move on eventually. It was hard for her to forget the person who has been with her. Her mother.

Jisoo quickly drove away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung was now comfortably sitting in his office while signing some documents.

Jack Taehyung's secretary came inside with a knock and said:"Boss Ms.Jisoo has started attending the hospital. She looked pale and slender."

Taehyung said nothing but kept on signing. Once he was done he looked at Jack and said:"Inform Mr.peter to host a meeting this week with all the doctors involved in the project. "He paused for a while and again said:"Well I remember yesterday your dad called me."

Jack sighed and asked his boss:"What did he say? I am sure he told you that I am  still irresponsible."

Taehyung shook his head and said:
"Well he was proud of you he was satisfied now that you are responsible and can use your brain. He is willing to make you ceo of the company. So you will not be my secretary anymore. Go back and make all of us proud I don't want a stain on my name." Taehyung said in firm yet cold tone.

Jack just nodded. His face was obvious to guess he was definitely not happy.

Jack looked at Taehyung and asked:"Boss what about your secretary. Well if you say I am ready to be your secretary and most of your things are handled by me so you can just say dad that I am still irresponsible."

Taehyung again shook his head:"No why should I lie. You have become more  responsible in this two years. And where as about my secretary Mark will join me again Well even he is aware with all my work so you just go back to Korea. The company is waiting for you."

Jack knew that all his plans inorder to stay with Taehyung and be his secretary is going to go in vain. He was not ready for huge responsibilities but deep down he wanted to lessen his father's burden.

He left the Taehyung's cabin and informed Mr.peter about Taehyung's order.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jisoo was again consoled by most of the senior doctors she met in the hospital it was the first time she appeared in public after her mother's death. She was sitting in her cabin and reading few reports. Soon a nurse came in and handed her the schedule of the week. All the surgery's under Jisoo were performed by Dr.Harry or any other Senior Doctors. During her absence.

Jisoo sighed and started going through the report of a patient. The report was really important so as the upcoming surgery.

Soon Jisoo's concentration was distributed when the door flew open revealing Mr.peter.

Jisoo stood and Mr.peter approached and hugged her. He pulled back after a few seconds he patted her head in assurances.

"Jisoo I am glad that you have started to work. But don't forget that your Mr.peter will always be with you no matter what okay ?."

Jisoo nodded She was happy to have these good, kind and caring people.

She wanted her family so badly. When they cared for her and made her feel comfortable.

+

It was already past 9 when Jisoo was done with all her appointments and surgeries. It was already late but for Jisoo it was early to go home at 9 she usually go home around 11 or 12 but she had a meeting tomorrow and she don't want to be late or be sleepy.

Lisa had a night shift so she had to stay at hospital. So Jisoo had to drive home alone.

She chugged her bag at the front passenger seat. She sighed and started the car and after crossing signal the car went off. She tried to start but the car did not commence. She tried a quiet few times again but no avail.

She got down after grabbing her bag and locked the door with a small press on the key.

She chugged on her jacket which looked really good on her. She let her hair in a ponytail.

She looked at the sky and said:"Why is it always me huh?"her tone was harsh yet cute.

She decided to walk because her house was few feet far. When she meant a few feet far that means miles from the place.

Jisoo started recalling her childhood. When she walk back home she remembered those olden days.

As she was walking she felt someone was falling her. She quickly turned around but there was no one.

She looked away and started walking she again felt someone following her and she can even hear some light footsteps. She didn't turn back again but instead she started running.... she again looked at the sky while running and said:" God why are you so unfair huh? Why is it always me ? You know what god when I met you I will definitely not spare you for always making trouble to run behind me."

Jisoo was really over dramatic when she felt nervous and when she breath heavily. But she was caught by the man.
Before she could do any self defense. The man was knocked down as soon as the was on the ground she saw him.

Who is he?
Who saved Jisoo.