"Chapter-85."

~ Suprise ~

Happy Birthday Park Jimin❤️
Wish y'll Happy Jimin day🎂😭❤️
This chapter is updated because I love Jimin from bottom of my heart.

She hung up the call without waiting for his reply. She looked right and left and started walking forward. While walking frantically she looked around as if someone was following her. She quickly unlocked her phone again and straight opened Taehyung's messages. She felt like crying after seeing those messages.

Taehyung.

~Love? Where are you?

~Your car is parked but you aren't in the hospital?

~Is there any problem?

~Are you fine?

~Text me, or atleast answer the calls.

She didn't reply to his messages and quickly switched her phone off and walked forward. She reached a Tea house, which was pretty close to her mother's place. She quickly entered the place and was greeted by the owner.

"Jisoo, long time no see."

She quickly smiled at him and he understood.

"He is waiting in the last room for you."

Jisoo nodded and thanked him before swiftly walking towards the last private room. She quickly slided the door aside and found a young man drinking his tea.

"Hello, You are late come have a seat." The bold voice which belonged to the young man who was probably in his early 30s said. His hair was dark brown and his eyes were bright, unlike the rest of  him, his eyes were real blue, one which are seen on a siberian husky. His nose stood tall and his lips were purple which were sipping  tea. His body was well build and his shirt wasn't even able to fit around his biceps.

Jisoo quickly closed the door and sat infront of him. He looked at her and shook his head. He poured her a cup of tea before passing it to her.

"I want you to find out something for me Marshall." Said Jisoo while looking straight into his eyes, he could feel the fire and sadness in her eyes. He averted his gaze from her and looked at his cup which was empty he quickly filled it and looked at her again.

"What is it? "

Jisoo quickly reached out for her back pack and removed some papers and passed it to him and the small box too.

He looked at the papers and frowned.

"So, you want to know this even after Min's warning? Jisoo I don't think it's a good idea." Marshall said while looking straight into Jisoo's eyes.

He continued: "I have known you for good eight years and your family too. Jisoo I don't think you should find these hidden and dugged secrets...your parents and grandparents have reasons to hide them."

Jisoo narrowed her eyes, and chuckled.

"That's what you said when I said you to find my family in Korea and you did find them but didn't say a word about them."

Marshall sighed, and nodded.

"That's because I had to respect your parents."